AZALEA

CONNOR'S P.O.V

You may call me 'Connor the confusing'.  I know.  Whatever, I'll take it.  Now I have this relationship with Ariana that I can't resist.  I love her with all my heart, way before we met.  It should have not been this complicated if Ariana wasn't Diana's older sister.  Their sisterhood relationship has given me big question mark everytime I spend my time with Ariana.  Is this the right thing to do?  Ain't I a bad guy?

That conversation between me, Riley, and Toby about Diana has kept me confused.  I've tried to find the answer from Tanya, but she will show me nothing.  Okay, I'm not gonna lie.  There are many times when I can't let my eyes off from Diana, especially in the hospital.  I could feel her pain.  I could feel that her tears wasn't only about the bruises on her knees or head.  It came from deep within.  But I don't know what.  I can't just conclude the unspoken things.

"Babe, we're ready to go."  Ariana came downstairs after she went inside Diana's room.  I just sit on the living room couch playing with their puppies.

"Yeah?  Good.  Let's go."  I grabbed my car key.

"Diana's good.  I've put an alarm on her side table.  She'll wake up at 5.30."  Ariana jumped into my hug.

"Great sister.  I love you.  Let's grab some food."  I smiled to her.

We drove with my car going downtown.  I plan on taking Ariana to this one fancy restaurant since she loved to eat so much.  And that's her favorite restaurant too.  Yeah, I've learned a thing or two about Ariana.  About what she loves, her activities, everything.  I also already involved in her some recording session.  Some people on Twitter said that we're the perfect couple.  Maybe.

"Ah!  I love this place!"  She shouted excitedly.

"I know, that's why."  I winked to her.  "Come on!"

"What do you want to eat, baby?"  She held the menu and asked me.

"I think I'll go with tenderloin steak with mushroom sauce and fries.  This one, thank you."  I spoke to both Ariana and the waitress.

"I'd like to have Caesar salad, thank you!"  

"Anything else?"  I stared at her beauty face.

"Nope.  That's all from me."  She shook closing the menu book.

"That's all, miss.  Thank you very much."  I nodded politely to the waitress.

"Thank you for taking me here Connor, I appreciate this so much."  Ariana held my hand.  We're sitting on this table full of candle light.  I should admit.  This is quite romantic.

"You deserve a little leisure time for yourself baby.  What a cruel week yesterday."  I sighed.

"But you're here with me, so I don't mind."  She smiled staring into my eyes.

"That's what a boyfriend can do."  I chuckled.

"Do you miss home?  I'm okay if you want to come home for few days, love.  You need it.  The boys might need the 'daddy' too."  Ariana laughed a bit.

"Ouch!"  I rolled my eyes.  "Uhm...I'm not sure...  Are you okay with that, if I come home?"

"Hey don't be like that!  We're just like 5 feet away from each other.  You can drive to my house anytime you want.  But come home would be a great idea."  She nodded genuinely.

"Alright.  Thanks so much baby.  I'll tell the boys that I'm coming home tonight."  I took my phone.

"You better do.  And you also told me about the next cover video, right?  Start working baby.  Because me too."  Ariana drank her water.