FIRST DATE

DIANA'S P.O.V

Dude, I tell you, I'm not the most stylish girl ever.  It always takes me 19347502937460926 hours to decide one perfect dress and its mix-match to be worn in a day.  Dang you date, I hate dressing up, really.

"You gotta be perfect!"  Ariana yelled from her room.  "I'm gonna make you look fabulous!"

"Nooooo!  I just want to be normal."  I pouted.

"Girl, Jason is your date!  Why won't try something?"  Ariana brought me like 10 dress options.  

"Ari...my goodness you make me scared..."  I shook my head for a hundred times.

"It's okay Dee, it's your first time, I know.  But Jason likes you.  He'll dress up for you so you gotta do it too."  She sit me down in the dresser and started doing my hair.

"This is all wrong."  I rolled my eyes.

"Shush.  Be nice to your soon-to-be boyfriend."  She smirked.

"Noooope he's not gonna be my boyfriend."  I shook my head again.

"Ah, let's see."  Ariana still did my hair.

I let her doing my hair and everything else I don't know just let her.  I just stare at the mirror, thinking what a Celiac girl can do on a date.  Yes, Jason finally asked me.  I don't know what his intend is, or I don't care.  I just talked to Tanya and Ariana about this.  I don't care either, this might not be happening the way they think it would.

"Done!"  Ariana pinched my nose.

"Thank you."  I smiled to her through the mirror.

"Be kind to him, sissy.  Give him a chance.  But it's your call, whether you like him or not.  We just want you to be happy."  She hugged me.

"I know.  Wish me luck?"  I giggled.  Fake.  Nah, I wasn't that excited.

"Definitely!"  She shouted.

I walked by myself to the park, the place that Jason told me he will pick me.  That's because I didn't want him to come to my house.  Not that fast.

First 10 minutes, I didn't care to call him.  I just sit on the park bench, watching children run around me, some people played basket, while some others played guitar.  I love park though, so it's okay.  But it's been 30 minutes now.  Yeah.  And for a while, I counted it to 50 minutes.  I wasn't liking this.  It's started to rain.

CONNOR'S P.O.V

"Guys, I'm gonna walk Tank!"  I shouted to whoever at home.

"Shouldn't it be my turn?"  Toby showed up from his room.

"No, you haven't even put a tee on.  Shush.  My turn."  I rolled my eyes.

"Good.  I'm gonna just sleep again."  Toby yawned.

"Whatever."

It's really sunny outside so I think Tank would love it.  I dragged this lazy bum then started to walk.  Then only God knows how, the weather turned cloudy.  Tank didn't like this weather but I think I'm just gonna keep walking.

Finally, after an hour, rain started to fall.  I ran Tank back home.  But once the dudes met me, they rudely asked for Starbucks.  Isn't it nice to be the eldest?  Thank you very much.

I took my car and drove downtown.  Wait.  Diana?

"What are you doing here?"  I brought the umbrella with me and walked to her.