I'M GOING AWAY

ARIANA'S P.O.V

I saw it.  Connor and Diana.  I'm sorry...but it felt like somebody just punched me on my whole body.

"Dee."  I called her.

"My goodness!  Gosh Ari I'm shocked!"  She jumped a bit.

"Haha...sorry."  I smiled simply.

"Weren't you doing photoshoot?"  She nervously asked.  No I don't blame her.

"Nah, I just did."  I drank a glass of water.  "How was your day?"

I know.  This question just made her frozen.  She stared to nothing at the distance.  I was just gonna wait for her answer.  This is something that I want to clear up.

"It was good.  How's yours?"  She finally answered.

"Connor picked you up from school?"  I stared into her eyes.

"A...Ari, I can explain..."  Diana cracked up.

"Hmm.  I'm sure you can."  I nodded then left.

"It's not like that."  She stopped me.  "Please, let me explain..."

"I'm not feeling it.  I'm tired sweety, can we do this later?"  I turned around, still trying to be nice to her.

"I don't like him, if that's what your concern about.  He's all yours, Ariana.  I never thought of bothering my sister's relationship.  I'm happy to see you with him.  Please don't do this..."  She lied down on the floor, kneeling, begging me.

"Don't do this too Dee, it's not necessary."  I helped her to stand.

"Please..."  She cried harder.

"Okay okay it's not gonna happen, I promise.  I'll stick around for Connor."  I nodded.  There's this relieved breathe inside me that she didn't think the way I thought she would.

"Thank you."  Diana hugged me really tightly.  "I promise I won't do anything that will hurt your heart anymore.  My fault.  I'm sorry..."

"I love you."  I whispered.

"I love you too."  She tried to stop crying.  "But sissy, will you help me about something?"

DIANA'S P.O.V

"About what?"  She concernly asked.  Now we're in her room.

"I want to move to Aussie for school but Dad and Mom don't let me."  I bowed my head.

"Aussie?"  She bowed her head.  "Means I won't be able to see you in a very long time?"

"Don't see that way...  Uhm...  I know it's hard, but I want to live my own life there.  I know one good major in University of Melbourne that I want to go in.  You've lived your life.  You said that I should live mine.  This is what I want..."

"Okay, let's talk to them tomorrow."  She hugged me.  "But promise me you'll talk to me everyday."

"Aye Captain, will do."  I swept her tears and we hugged once again.  "Thank you..."

"No, I thank you, and sorry too...  I should've not thought that way."  She sobbed.

"Ssh...it's normal...  I completely understand."  I held my breath.  "Okay, good night Ari."

"Good night little girl."  She kissed my forehead and I left her.

I got back to my room and stood behind the door crying for few minutes.  My chest was about to explode.  I really wanted to hug Connor right now.  Or hug Ariana, and tell her how much I love her boyfriend even before she met him.  But I wish it was illegal to hurt her.  If I ever let myself hurt Ariana, the world would hate me.  You see?  For twice ever since I know that Celiac exist, I think it fits on me.  The destiny chose me really well.  I'll die soon maybe, what's to fight anymore.