Chapter Eleven

Kamaria

"My feet hurt so much," I whine. We were walking towards the exit of the mall.

"Let's stop by that store and get you something more comfortable then?"

I follow Mr. Graham into the store. It looked really rich and nothing I had ever seen.

"Fuck," I feel myself slip. I feel his big hands engulf my little one.

"Okay how about this?" He picks me up.

"Mr. Graham—," he cuts me off.

"Aubrey."

Before I can say anything, we're interrupted by an employee.

"Hello? How can I help you guys?"

"Can we get something comfortable for her to wear? The heels aren't doing it," he laughs.

He follows the old woman to the section of the store with shoes. "Sandals are over here. They'd look very cute with your dress."

I smile and Aubrey puts me down. "Thank You."

"These would look nice," he shows me

"These are cute but," I lift them up

"These are cute but," I lift them up. "Isn't this a lot?"

He looks at it and laughs. "Well you're a lot so I guess it's fitting."

I roll my eyes and grab them to go buy them.

"That'll be 734.64 Dirham," she says.

"Wha—," before I can say anything, Aubrey is already paying.

I don't say anything until he's done. "Thank you have a great day," the lady waves goodbye.

"Why'd you do that," I mumble lowly.

"Why not? You can't come to Dubai with a millionaire and think he won't spend something on you," he chuckles.

"Something? You haven't let me buy anything since I've meet you," I laugh.

"Fine," he points to a Ben and Jerry's ice cream stan. "I want ice cream."

"You're such a little kid," I laugh. We walk over to the ice cream stan.

"Hi how may I help you guys," the young boy says.

"Can I get a half baked please," Aubrey orders.

He orders this big ass ice cream with a little smug on his face.

"That'll be $10.98 beautiful," the boy says.

I see Aubrey roll his eyes. I pay him and we leave.

"You didn't get yourself anything?"

I chuckle. "While I'm dressed like this? I cant be bloated man."

He gives me his come. "Try a little."