10K

Hey Y'all,
I have a lot to say right now. 2019 was a hectic year for me and I went through a lot emotionally.

But Wattpad has been a place where I can escape from the real world through my stories. I can incorporate my real life into my stories and it's such a breathe of air for me.

I wanna thank you all so much for getting me to 10k for this story. I didn't expect so many people to read my story like that.

I'm so surprised to know I have so many loyal readers every time I post it means a lot.

Those of you who've been reading since the beginning, I'm glad you've been able to see my growth. I appreciate all of you who've been with me and support me and send me messages.

Now that it's a new year, I'm excited to show you guys new chapters and new imagines for my story (:

Hopefully, I'll be able to get chapters out to you guys faster and wrap up. I already started drafting for my next story and I'm excited to share it with you.

I love all the support♥️ feel free to send me messages anytime you want, I genuinely care to hear from you guys. I wanna know what you think of my stories and I can always give clarifications! I also always accept new ideas.

I wanna try and deliver imagines that are less corny and different from other imagines and hopefully you guys enjoy.

-Reвecca ♥️