Chapter Thirty Six

Kamaria

After a pretty chill weekend, Monday rolls around again. I wasn't looking forward to work. Not just because it was work but ...Bria would start today.

I was gonna ignore her most of the time. I wouldn't let her bother Aubrey and I. But I just had a gut feeling about her.

And not a good one.

I walk into work and see Kayla with a pissed off look on her face.

"Kayla?"

"That bitch that just started working here had the audacity to tell me? Kayla fucking Pierce that my ass didn't look good in this dress. This dress made Isaiah fuck me in the Victoria's secret's changing room and she has no right—," I stop her in the middle of her sentence.

"Kayla sweetheart. You look amazing let's calm down. You haven't even drank you coffee yet."

"I don't need to...that bitch gave me my caffeine dosage for the day."

So she wasn't gonna bother only me it seems.

"Let me clock in though, hold up," I go upstairs to the staff room and I meet Bria there.

"Oh hey girl," she smiles at me. Bria was a gorgeous girl no doubt. A lift of personality and we could've been good friends.

And she has an amazing body too like I need the workout.

"Hey! How was your weekend," I try to make casual talk. It seems she was making coffees for people.

"It was good. I got my Hollywood wax and I got my nails filled in. Then hit the club but none of the guys were that cute you know. Or well you don't you ... have Aubrey," she chuckles.

"Your nails look really good," they were really nice.

"Thank you," She was fixing a cup for Aubrey.

"Oh he likes two pump—," she cuts me off.

"Two pumps of chai, don't worry I know," she winks at me. "I'll see you around."

"Yup."

When she left, the air became breathable again. I just didn't know what to expect from this girl. That passive aggressive conversation took all the energy out of me.

Before I can leave, Darius walks in. "Aye Kamaria what's good."

"Hi Darius."

"That Bria girl. I remember when Mr. Graham would bring her through. Fine as hell."

I shrug. "Then go for her, I think you guys would be cute."

He laughs. "I just might. Given you're taken and all. Or the tables with flip and she'll end up back in his arms and you on the market."

I give him a look. "What?"

"Come on. You can't tell me you haven't thought of it. They have history. It's Mr. Graham I mean ...babygirl it's inevitable."

I frown. "She's an employee and nothing more."

"Yeah...so were you," he walks out the room.