Announcements

Hey beautiful people ❤️

I just needed to take time and say how much I appreciate every single one of you. You all have been really reactive with my stories recently and it makes my heart beat like crazy really.
I just hope you all know I see your comments and they make me feel so inspired and motivated to write. I love when you guys love what I'm writing and I also love when I receive criticism cause I know there's definitely room for me to improve.

If you read my Drake Imagines, I hope you also know how much I love when you guys leave comments and tell me what your feeling. I haven't been able to read as many Wattpad stories as I used to. But I remember how excited or sad I'd get when reading a good plot and feeling emotions with characters.

Anyways, if you read my Imagines you remember that I wanted to know what imagine y'all wanted me to turn into a real book. Mr. Graham won but runner up was my imagine called Nonstop. So if you look in the top, you'll see a cover (not finalized though) for that. I plan on releasing it the closer this book gets to being finished. I'm more than excited to work on this book and hopefully you guys will be excited to read it when it drops.

You guys have been so supportive, sending me amazing messages and comments. Maybe I'll treat y'all with a new chapter and a new imagine since I keep leaving y'all on cliff hangers (;

~ Rebecca ♥️

P.S: can y'all put me on some new music. I haven't added new music to my playlists in a month and I love Slide by H.E.R but boy I've overplayed that song 💀 and it's only been a day and I've overplayed Yikes by Nicki Minaj so   Yeah. Y'all give me some suggestions!!!