Chapter Thirty Five

Bria

"Girl by the time I'm done with him, he's gonna want me to have his kids," I laugh with my friend Ashley.

I was telling her about how Daniel and Isaiah were really paying a bitch to get with Mr. Graham? Pooh if you thought these niggas were crazy, wait til you see how crazy they are when I play them.

Aubrey and I have fucked around a little bit. We had our fun and I know I was one of his favorites. A fat ass can do a lot.

Now I personally don't see why Daniel is tripping over this Kamry girl? Whatever her name is. She's cute or whatever but she's not a real woman. She's a little girl who's in grown folks business.

But I win in this situation regardless. I'm getting money, a job, and then dick? Maybe I'll be like those housewives. Another Kim Kardashian perhaps.

I get off the phone with Ashley when I receive a call from Isaiah.

"Hello?"

"Bria how's it going?"

"It went well. He can't be bias against me just because we have history. I know he'll hire me."

"Good good this is amazing. I owe you one."

"Yeah you do. I'll call you later."

I have Aubrey basically wrapped around my fingers. I could tell in his office though...they were definitely doing something. Maybe she isn't as innocent as she seems but I know Aubrey likes a girl who takes what she wants.

Kamaria simply isn't that girl.

Daniel

"Dude I don't know I think we need to call this off," I tell Isaiah.

"Nigga what? Do you know how much planning I put into this shit. Now you talking about calling it off?"

"Look. She told you she has it under control but...Kamaria and Aubrey were definitely having sex in his office earlier. Kayla kept teasing her about something. Bria ain't did shit clearly," I yell.

"Relax that was probably just make up sex. Nothing serious. Bria said she has this job in the bag bro. Kamaria is basically yours."

I scratch my head. I had been thinking and...Kamaria is a good girl. She deserves the world and maybe Aubrey is her world.

I don't hate either of them. In fact, I love Kamaria a lot. She could've easily had Mr. Graham fire me from this job. She also has been nothing but kind to me, even after the bullshit I've been pulling.

And look what I'm doing? She deserves to be happy, even if it's another man giving her that happiness.

"Look I just feel like this has gone too far," I sigh.

Isaiah looks at me dead in my eyes. "Are you hearing me?"

I nod. "You know why I picked Bria?"

"Cause her and Mr. Graham have history," I state the obvious.

Isaiah chuckles at my words and shakes his head. "He has history with a lot of women though. I picked Bria because she doesn't stop until she gets what she wants."

The last few words echoed in my ears and I realized what he's saying.

"Bria isn't gonna stop even if we told her to."

Aubrey

This week had been long as hell and exhausting as fuck.