Sunday Morning With a Cup of Tea...Part 2

A/N - Good lord! We have Deacury!

Brian's POV

'I don't fucking believe it!' I told myself as I threw my clothes on and stared at the bedroom door. How could Freddie do such a thing? How could he seduce poor Deacy? I was livid! What was he thinking getting involved with John? He had a girlfriend....a fiancé ....a fucking baby on the way! I grabbed my clogs and put them on and opened the bedroom door and went down the stairs. I moved fast as I couldn't look at Fred right now. I just couldn't. I was so angry at him. I was also angry that Roger wasn't mortified at hearing this news. Why wasn't he upset? He should be. I couldn't talk to him right now. I needed to cool off. I headed straight for the front door.

"I need some air.." I muttered to Roger as I grabbed my keys and wallet and left. Once outside, I was slapped in the face by the frigid air and started moving to keep myself warm. I wrapped my scarf around my neck and folded my arms in front of me to stave off the wind.  I trudged down the sidewalk with no clear direction in mind.  The sky was grey and it definitely looked like we would get snow soon.  I hoped the weather would hold out for Deacy's wedding.  Deacy's wedding!  Fuck!  He is getting married tomorrow to a woman and I find out he has been involved with a man.  Freddie!  I know for certain this occurred after he started seeing Ronnie so he is cheating as well as Freddie!  Fuck!  Fuck!  I hated this!  I wish Freddie had never told me any of this.  I wanted to be a supportive friend but I couldn't understand how they could do this.  To Mary and Ronnie!  To each other....

As I was walking down the sidewalk I came upon the car and had the impulse to get in and drive.  I pulled my keys from my coat and opened the door.  I got in and started it up.  Okay!  Now where to?  I pulled out and turned to head south on Holland Road.  I knew where I was headed and let myself go there.  I didn't bother with the radio and just focused on the road as I headed towards Fulham.  I reached Parsons Green and found a spot to park.  I got out and walked to his front door.  I wasn't sure why I was here and what I would say but I just rang the bell and decided to wing it.  The door opened and Ronnie stood in front of me with a party dress on.  She looked lovely and had the early signs of a pregnancy glow.  It made me feel terrible.  I almost cringed at how lovely she looked.

"Hi Brian!  You looking for John?" Ronnie asked me as he moved out of the doorway to let me in.  I went ahead and stepped inside and saw a room full of what were apparently Ronnie's girlfriends and her mother.  Shit!  They all looked at me and a few smiled.

"Yeah...I am!  Is he here?"  I asked Ronnie as I stood and found myself the center of attention by the collection of young women.  I was immediately self conscious.

"You arrived just in time.  He is headed to the hotel for the night.  He's staying with Nigel!"  she told me and Deacy came walking out of the bedroom with a suitcase as she told me.  He was surprised to see me and smiled as he walked up.

"Hey Brian...what are you doing here?"  he asked.  Everyone was still looking at me and I wondered if there was something wrong with the way I looked.  They were gawking at me!  I shifted nervously.  Deacy noticed and glanced around the room and suddenly sighed.

"He is taken ladies....he's not available!"  Deacy announced to the room and I realized they were all checking me out as a potential date.  Shit!  I was relieved Deacy had got me off the hook.  I saw a look of disappointment on several faces and I shook off the distraction.  

"I need to talk to you John...it's important!"  I told him and he looked curious.  

"You can walk me to the hotel if you like...we can talk on the way..."  he told me and I held up my keys to him.