You've Got The Cutest Ass I've Ever Seen...Part 2

6th January 1977

Boston

Roger's POV

"I lit a cigarette as we watched Miss Amber Waves saunter up to our table.  She still had on her lingerie and was wearing a little see through shirt over it now.  I was amazed how well she walked in those stacked heels.  She had a wicked smile on her face as she arrived and glanced over at Miss Marti.

"Boys....I'd like to introduce Miss Amber...." Miss Marti announced as she gestured to her co-worker.  Ratty kept hold of Miss Marti in his lap and waved at our new acquaintance.

"The names Peter...my friends call me Ratty..." he told her warmly.  She blazed her smile in his direction.  

"Hello Ratty..."  she greeted back.  Deacy was practically sliding under the table in her presence and I reached over to anchor him up.  He giggled when when she laid her eyes on him and rested her hand on her perfect hips.

"What's your name cutie?"  she asked him with an amused grin.  I thought Deacy would burst from embarrassment and he squeaked out his response to her.

"John...but my friends call me Deacy..."  he told her in the highest pitch I have ever heard out of him.  This was quite enjoyable to watch.  I laughed at his behavior and Brian poked me in the ribs.

"Be nice..."  he mumbled to me.  I quieted down as Deacy covered his face with his hands in self consciousness.  Ratty leaned over and pulled his hands away and Deacy giggled again.  Amber winked at him. 

"So do all you boys have nicknames?"  she asked as she looked over at Brian and myself.  I shook my head at her.

"I'm just plain ole Roger.."  I informed her.  She raised her eyebrows at me and kept her wicked smile.

"Honey...there is nothing plain about you..."  she remarked back to me with a bit of sass. I liked her attitude.  

"I could say the same about you.."  I replied and took a drag from my cigarette as we maintained eye contact.  I felt Brian poke me in my ribs again.  I realized I was flirting with her and stopped.  Without thinking I placed my hand over his on the table and he quickly slipped it away.  I turned to see him looking alarmed at me.  I glared at him.

"What?"  I asked him and he shook his head and didn't answer.  I looked back at Amber and she seemed to ignore our actions.

"What's your name honey?"  Amber then asked Brian.  Like the gentlemen he is he reached his hand out to shake hers.

"Brian...it's lovely to meet you.."  he told her in his soft demure manner.  Her smile warmed and widened as she gently took his hand and shook it.

"Aren't you a gentleman?"  she responded and Brian gestured at me to move over to make room for our new friend.  

"Would you care to join us?"  Brian asked politely.  She nodded and took the few steps to take the empty place made for her.  She slid in next to Brian and got cozy with him.  I felt a slight pang of jealousy as she eyed him.

"You have the most beautiful hair..."  she commented and placed her hand on his head and stroked his curly locks.  Brian blushed a bit at her comment and her touch and I felt my own face get a little hot.  With irritation.  I wanted to tell her to get her fucking hand out of his hair but knew better.  I took a deep breath and turned to look at Deacy.  He was watching her with his mouth open and wide eyes.  I leaned over and put my finger tip under his chin and popped his mouth close.

"You look a bit desperate...."  I whispered to him.  He nodded to me but didn't take his eyes off her.  I chuckled a bit at his response.   Ricki arrived at the table holding her small round tray.