The Harder You Play...The Faster You Fall..Part 4

A/N -  ** This chapter contains a trigger warning regarding possible non-consensual sex **

14th February 1977

Miami Florida

Brian's POV

"So will I be seeing you and your beautiful blond tomorrow night then?"

Roger came up to stand beside me and had a stupid grin on his face.  It was apparent he had too much to drink.   I hoped he wouldn't say anything foolish because our situation was precarious enough.  He leaned into my side as he looked Helen over.

"Hey!"  he told her in a slightly slurred voice but with his killer smile plastered all over his face.  She looked him over and walked closer to us.  

"Hey yourself....I'm Helen..."  she told him and held out her hand to him.  "What's your name beautiful?"  Roger clearly appreciated her flattery.  He took her hand in his.

"Roger....nice to meet you Helen..."  he told her and I could tell from his tone and his expression that he found her as compelling as I did.  

"So I was just asking Brian if you both would like to come to a party at my place tomorrow night?"  Helen glanced over at me with a deep smile and then returned her eyes to Roger.

"Oh yeah?"  he said to her in his flirty manner.  I needed Roger to know she was aware of us but couldn't say anything in front of her.  "Where do you live?"  he suddenly asked her with great interest.

"I'm only two houses down the beach...."  Helen answered and turned to point in the direction of her home.  "So it won't be any trouble to come over and join me tomorrow for some fun..." she offered to us both.  "Brian told me you're here on a little holiday...so I would love to be a good American host and show you a good time..."  I had to admit Helen was a persuasive figure.  I couldn't explain it but I felt drawn to her and the desire to agree to attend the party was overwhelming.

"We have some work tomorrow...what time?"  Roger asked her as he took a drink from a glass of whisky in his hand.

"Everyone is coming around eight...."  she responded.

"I guess we need to see when we finish....we are shooting a promotional film for a new single.."  I explained to her.  Her eyes widened a little and she looked intrigued.  

"That sounds fascinating!"  she got closer to us both and placed her hand over mine.  "Now you must come tomorrow and tell me all about your film...."  she insisted.

"We'll let you know...."  I said to be non-committal about it.  She squeezed my hand and stepped back to leave.

"Goodnight lovers...."  she said demurely as she turned and walked down the beach.

--------------------------------------  

15th February 1977

"I can't believe she knows..."  Roger said for a second time as we lingered backstage waiting for a signal that we are ready to film.  

"Yeah....well...she does...that's what we get for doing it where someone could see us.."  I said to him in a weary voice.  Roger sighed at me and took a large drink of water from a paper cup.  He was trying to manage a mild headache from drinking a bit too much last night.   I was trying to manage the reality of this woman knowing our secret. 

"Maybe the best thing to do is just stay away from her....not go to this party....just forget she knows and hopefully she will as well..."  Roger remarked to me as he finished his drink and crushed the paper cup in his hand and tossed it towards a garbage bin nearby.