You Make My Life Worthwhile With The Slightest Smile....Part 2

2nd March 1976

Los Angeles CA

Brian's POV

"No Rog!"  I said to him again as he snickered at me.  "We are not having sex in the pool!"  He stood at the pool's edge holding a bottle of baby oil he found in the cabinet in the bathroom adjacent to the changing room.  I shook my head at him.  "Our baby swims in this pool....our friends use this pool.."  I reminded him.  "I can't look Lucia in the face if we do this.." I said to him firmly.  His expression changed to a sulking one and he sat the baby oil down and pulled off his trousers as I stood in the middle of the pool and watched.  He stripped off his briefs and got in the pool and waded towards me.  We were both naked and the pool room was only lit by the pool lights.  It gave off a shimmering glow across the ceiling and shadows flickered everywhere from our movements.  We were fairly certain everyone had gone to bed so we took a chance and decided to swim 'au naturel.'  I had never done this and felt extremely nervous.  All the effects of the pot from earlier tonight were gone so my sense of adventure had dulled a little.  For Roger, his sense of daring never thinned. 

He found his way over to me and walked up with his arms out.  I wanted to hold him and savor the feel of his skin, but nothing more....at least not in the pool.  I opened my arms to him and he got close and wrapped his arms around my waist.  I pulled him close and pressed my face into his hair and forehead.  I could still smell his shampoo and an odd mixture of tobacco and his after shave and the chemicals from the pool.  We held each other and sighed softly as we eased into a comfortable place.  I completely relaxed and actually wished we had some music playing softly.  I was going to comment about it when Roger suddenly gripped my middle hard and shoved me down in the water.  He loosened his grip on me as I went under and I quickly shot back above the surface with a mouth and nose full of water.  It burned inside my throat and nostrils and I whipped my hair out of my face.  I shouted at him as I lunged towards him.

"You little shit!"  I yelled and dove right at his laughing face.  He threw his arms up to shield himself from me but I was too quick and got a grip on one of his arms and took hold of his side and flung him around.  He gasped at I slammed him down in the water.  I tried to hold him in place but he was slippery and quickly got out of my grasp.  He shot back out of the water and launched himself at me as he cackled loudly.  His outrageous laugh and overexcited behavior made me start laughing despite my irritation at the burning in my nose.  We both got our arms up around each other and were trying to dunk the other.  With us being slippery and with no clothes to grab onto we lost hold of each other and had to work to make any progress in our play fight.  Roger managed to get a better grip on me and forced me towards the side of the pool but I broke away and started for the stairs.  He gave chase and I stumbled at the steps as he grabbed me again. I ended up seated on the step and he was holding me down facing him as he stood in the water gazing down at me with a victorious grin.

"I got you so you have to let me fuck you!"  he exclaimed as he hovered over me breathing heavily from our horseplay.  I shook my head as I laughed at him.  He leaned close and smirked at me.  "I bet you would let Robert Plant fuck you in this pool!"  he suggested to me.  I couldn't explain it but somehow Rog knows me too well.  I've never really found other men besides Roger attractive but Robert did something to me.  His is one of the few men in music who is as tall as me and has a dominating presence and a cocky assurance.  He knows how sexy he is and wears it like a badge of honor.  I could easily imagine being bent over the pool edge by him and I felt my cock stir at the thought.  I think I actually felt a little heat flow over my face.

"I saw your cock move Brian!  You do want him...don't you?" he accused me.  I tried to shirk it off but his face showed he was well aware of what the idea had done to me.  "Close your eyes.."  Roger demanded as he leaned over me.  I decided to do as he asked to avoid talking about Robert Plant anymore.  Roger ran his hand up and down my chest and it felt nice.  Then he began singing.