part 6

we got off the plane and searched for our suitcases. we borrowed a taxi, because the car would only arrive tomorrow. once we got to the house i was kinda shook at what it looked like.

 once we got to the house i was kinda shook at what it looked like

"holy crap mom! how did you affort that?"

" oh well, hard work pays off"

i hugged her tight. we walked inside and it was so beautiful. there was a lot of space and natural light, which made it look so perfect.

time skip to two days after

after two days of decorating and organizing everything, the house was done. it looked amazing! even doe it wasnt like my old house, i still loved it.

tomorrow summer started! i was so excited, since high schools done i decided to take a gap year before going to college. i wanted to figure out what i wanna do with my life.

i was laying on my bed scrolling through instagram. when i suddenly get a dm.

anthonyreeves : hey! i saw u on my fyp on tiktok. we live in the same city, wanna hang out some time?

holy shit. holy fuckin shit! anthony reeves? THE ANTHONY REEVES JUST DMED ME! i almost fainted but then remembered i had to act cool and chill.

louisesmith : hii! yeah sure that would be dope! wanna meet up tmrrw at chick-fil- a?

anthonyreeves : sure, see u at 1

okay WOOOOW! i just planned to meet up with a guy ive been crushing on for like 2 years. this is insane!

the next morning

i wake up at about 11 and take a shower while listening to the weeknd. i shave my legs and armpits. i put on a face mask and put some mascara on. i decide to take a pic and post it on insta.

louisesmith : gettin' ready ✨ @anthonyreeves

louisesmith : gettin' ready @anthonyreeves

hater5 : ew wtf

anthonyreeves : see ya in a bit ;)

catemcnulty : miss u :(

user34 : cuteee

i put my phone down and take of the face mask. i head to my room and pick out an outfit. a pair of black leggings and a white plain shirt. i straighten my hair and make two space buns. i go downstairs and put my shoes on.

i grab my keys and text anthony:

im leaving now see u soon 🥺

antman 🐜 : see u there princess

awh i love it when he says that. i decide to walk there since its like 10 minutes away. i see him sitting outside and decide to join him.

"heeey" he says with a smirk
"hiiii" i smile.

we order our drinks and get each others snapchats. after a lot of talking i head to the bathroom. i fix my hair and go back. i see him on my phone, when he sees me, he puts it down and acts as if nothing happened. i frown at him and he just smiles.

" shit i gtg, i have to film a yt video with the boys" he says after checking his phone.

"oh o-okay" i say fake offended.

"awhh i'll text u doe" he says as he gives me a gentle kiss on the cheek. i blush. i decide to head to the park since the sun is shining and im in a good mood. i sit on a bench and look at kids playing. i check my phone to see the time and i see anthony on my lockscreen. thats what he did while i was in the bathroom. i smile and text him.

very cute lockscreen.. dont know who the guy is doe.. kinda creepy

when he texts back i see that he changed his name in my contacts too.

daddy ant 👅 : hehe

i roll my eyes and head back home. as soon as my phone connects to the wifi i get a bunch of notifications on instagram. anthony tagged me in a post.

lunch with ma boo @louisesmith ❤️

user69 : ooh ship

louisesmith : had a blast
- anthonyreeves : 😘

hater45: dont ship , she ugly

lilhuddy: damn ant

A/N well this was a long one! idk if ppl actually readin this shit doe. i have a lot of schoolwork so will only upload once tmrrw i think. k baii