part 26

⚠️ smut warning 😳 !

louises pov

i lay in bed. its about 4 pm. ive layed in bed the entire day. i didnt sleep well after what happened yesterday. i just kept thinking it. someone knocks and opens the door

"hi sweetheart, whats up with you today?" ( more like whats down ahahahz okay not funny sorry ) my mom says.

"its nothing really, boys are just confusing as hell" i say

she sits down next to me and puts a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"tell me about it. your dad was so confusing! even more then me and im a girl!" she says laughing.

i smile and hug her.

"i have to go to work but i only have a 5 hour shift. u wanna grab dinner afterwards?" she asks

"i would love to" she kisses my head and heads out. this is the outfit im wearing

 this is the outfit im wearing

the door opens again.

"did u forget something mom?" i turn around and see jaden. "oh.. jaden hi"

jadens pov

i arrive at her house and her mom lets me in. i go up to her room and open the door. she sits there, looking so fucking beautiful.

"did u forget something mom?" she turns around and sees me.
"oh... jaden hi"

"louise im sorry i dont kno-" she runs up to me and jumps into my arms. she kisses my cheek and whispers

"jay its okay. you were probably just tired of the date. i forgive u. just dont scare me like that again"

i look at her and smile. i tighten my grip. she looks at me and leans in. our kissing quickly turns into a makeout session. she gets out of my grip and throws me on the bed. she sits on my lap and smirks. i start kissing her neck. she lets out soft moans. ( oh my fucking god here we go if i know u irl stop reading thank u )

louises pov

he takes off his shirt and i trace his abs. hes so fucking hot. i take off my shirt and sweatpants and he looks at me up and down.

"damn mamas" he says

"shut up" i giggle and start unbuckling his pants. he grabs my hand and looks at me.

"are you sure?" he says

"yes." i push his hand away and he helps me by taking off his pants.

( omfg i cant do this im a child of god i swear anyways i dont give a shit lets go)

i slowly take off his boxers and start sucking his dick. he throws his head back in pleasure. i keep on going

"f-fuck lu im going to" i cover his mouth and search for a condom coz ya gurl does NOT want a baby right now. he puts it on and i take off my bra and panties. he flips me over,  grabs my thighs and slowly slides it in.

jadens pov

"faster jaden" she says grabbing onto my hair. i smirk and start going faster. she moans loud.

we both finish and i lay next to her.

"that was amazing" i say.

"agreed" she says exhausted.

i pull up the sheets as she plays with my hair. we just cuddle for a while. then the thought of mads pops up. when am i going to tell louise? how am i going tell her?

louises pov

i cuddle up to jaden and just smile. i look up at him. he looks stressed again.

"u good baby" i ask concerned.

"yeah was just thinking."

after about an hour of cuddling he leaves. i check up on social media and make some tiktoks. before i know its 9 pm and i get a text from my mom.

mommy <3 : hey baby! im already at the restaurant. ru coming?

l: On my way!

i put on a decent outfit and head out the door.

i get to the restaurant and see my mom at a table

i get to the restaurant and see my mom at a table. i sit down and smile.

"how was your day?" she asks. "did anything interesting happen?"

yeah well yk i had sex with my boyfriend who has been acting a bit weird differently but were all good now and the sex was hot as fuck

"not really i just hung out with jaden" i say. "how was your shift tho?"

"busy and stressfull. im glad i can eat dinner with my daughter now."

i smile in awe and we order the food. we eat it up pretty quickly.

"i have to go to the bathroom" i say

she nods. once in the stall i hear a girl coming in.

"so u told him ur pregnant right? okay good.. how did he take it? but doesnt he have a girlfriend! thats terrible timing. anyways dont worry we'll figure it out" she says

shit that stuff is FUCKEDDD up. im praying for the guys girlfriend the poor thing. i shrugg it off and check insta and see that jaden posted.

 i shrugg it off and check insta and see that jaden posted

934,257 likes, liked by charlidamelio,..
jadenhossler : mine

lilhuddy: 🥺🚢

kiocyr : so frickin cute

charlidamelio : GOALS

louisesmith: yours
- jadenhossler: <3
- user53: IM SCREAMING

user379 : ITS CONFIRMED EVERYONE

i smile and get out of the bathroom. the girl that was on the phone looks awfully familiar, but i cant seem to figure out who she is. i wash my hands and go back to my mom. we order dessert and talk a bit more.

A/N : holy jesus shit face im going to drown myself in holy water bye.