part 27

my moms off to work again and im currently just vibing to childhood songs. im dancing in an oversized shirt, shorts and a messy bun. ( dont u dare say im a vsco gurl or i will throw a hydroflask at u )

" U SAY THAT IM MESSING WITH YOUR HEAAAAD!!" i scream. i go downstairs, still dancing to the song and make myself some advocado toast.

"ALL MY LIFE IVE BEEN GOOD BUT NOW IIIIIM THINKING WHAT THE HELL!"

my song gets cut off. dafuq? i go to my music box and see its turned off. i turn it back on but its not out of battery... so why did it turn off? i turn around and see that the door is open. what the fuck?

"louisee" i hear a voice coming from upstairs. NA- AH! this aint annabelle! i aint going upstairs bitch ion wanna die.

"if u dont come here we will come get you!"

what the actual fuck is going on. i feel hands on my waist and someone throws me on their shoulder. i cant see who it is, but its definitely a male. i hear giggles in my room. the guy puts me down and yells

"SURPRISEEEEE!!!" cate, emma and chase were standing in front of me.
they run up to me but i push them away.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! I THOUGHT I WAS BEING HAUNTED!" i yell.

they all look at me with guilty pouts on their face.

" come here u bitches" i hug all of them.

"we decided to surprise u since its been so long" cate says

"we miss u so much! and we want a house tour." emma adds

i laugh and look at chase

"thank u for organizing this!" i say

"no problem freckles" he hugs me

i give them a house tour while chase goes back to the hype house.

"yall can we do something? im bored" emma says

" we can go eat, to the movies, to the park, go skating" i say

"were going to starbucks then skate!" cate says grabbing our hands and leading us to the bathroom. we get ready and head outside.

we all get a coffee and head to the street. when were up the hill, we take some pics then skate down. i truly missed my besties.

after an amazing day we get home and make my room sleepover ready

after an amazing day we get home and make my room sleepover ready. we all put on our pj's and apply a face mask.

were sitting on the floor.

"its gossip time bitches" cate says. we all giggle and i close the door. "spill the tea!" i say

"okay soo do yall remember ryan?" emma says quiet, we nod " welll he kissed me yesterday and aft-"
she gets interrupted by cate and i yelling and jumping.

"OH MY GOOOD! FINALLY!" cate laughs and emma blushes.

"oh shut up! anyway after that he took me to the movies and it was sooo romantic!" she says twirling her hair.

"thats adorable doe" i say

"my turn! so the other day, i got a dm from this really cute guy. and hes coming to our school this year and im so excitedddd!" cate says

"damn chicas yall getting dick!" i say

they both look at me.

"wh-what?"

"WHATS UP WITH U AND THAT JADEN GUY!" they both yell

"geez! calm down u loud ass hoez! OKAY SO  i really like him and he took me on the CUTEST date ever and its so cute but like this last week hes been a bit distant but at the same time not? he keeps on asking to come over at night to cuddle or have sex and idk why." i say in one breath.

"oof honey u two need to get your shit together!" emma says patting my leg.

"what do u mean?" i say confused

"hes hiding something darling." cate says

"thats ridiculous what would he be hiding?" i roll my eyes

"idk but he deffo doesnt want u to find out" cate says putting her hands up
in defense. emma nods : ' yup hes trying to cover it up by cuddling but the sex part makes it seem like he needs something, someone to relax him."

i get scared by those words. is he cheating? no he wouldnt do that. but what is he hiding?

jadens pov

im watching netflix while mads is laying on my chest. i know it sounds wrong, but shes pregnant and i cant leave her hanging.

"how many weeks? " i ask while playing with her hair.

"5" she smiles.

ive been going to louise at night, she calms me down and takes care of me. i dont wanna tell her whats going on but i have to talk to someone. someone i trust. josh! im telling josh. i think. maybe... i'll see tomorrow.

A / N : hope yall are doing great and staying safe. if u need to talk to someone, im here for u. love u all!