part 13

i jump up when i hear the sound of my alarm. OMG! OMFG! PAYTON IS COMING TO LA TODAAAY!! i put on some music and take a shower. once im out of the shower, i start looking for an outfit. meanwhile im doing my makeup. i finally find something good.

i brush my hair and teeth

i brush my hair and teeth. i get a facetime from payton.

"OMG HEY! WHERE RU RN?" i say excited.

"HEY LU! I JUST LANDED IM AB TO FIND MY SUITCASE!"

"AHH I'LL SEE U SOON"

i hang up and grab all my stuff.

"MA! MOM WE GOTTA GO HE ALREADY LANDED"

my mum jumps up and grabs her keys. we both run to the car and drive to the airport. on the way there im biting my nails. my mom slaps my hand.

"dont do that"

"im so stressed oh my god!"

"well you've known each other for like 4 months and u facetimed everyday and now ur meeting him?its normal to be stressed"

i smile and text payton that were almost there. when we get there i jump out the car i run inside, looking around for payton. then i see him. i yell his name. he turns around and starts sprinting to me. everything seemed like it was slomo.

i jumped into his arms and he hugged me tight. he grabbed my legs and held me. i put my arms around him while smiling like an idiot. he puts me down gently and we hug again.

" OH MY GOD! YOU'RE HERE! LIKE YOU'RE ACTUALLY HERE! I CAN HUG YOU!" i say, still smiling.

"I KNOW THIS IS ALL SO CRAZY WHAT THE FUCK"

we hug for like the 20th time in those 10 minutes. i was just so so happy. we all sat in the car on our way to my house. payton and i were making selfies and kept rambling about random shit. my mom passed me her phone and showed us the video she made of our first meeting. i hugged her.

"you're the best omfg"

we watch the video like 12 times. when we get home i show payton my room.

"yoo! ive only seen this through a screen but its actually real"

i laugh and we fall onto the bed. since we were both tired, we fell asleep. i open my eyes to the sound of a photo being made. its chase.

"CHASE OMG! WHAT RU DOING HERE" i say hugging him.

"i wanted to come see u"

"well its kinda creepy that u just came in and took pics"

"ur mom let me in and said yall were upstairs. and u guys looked cute so."

payton wakes up and looks confused.

"chase holy shit its been forever." they hug. awe.

"yeah man! how are you!"

"great! so stoked to be here"

we all catch up on my bed. chase gets a text and says he has to go to charli coz she wants cuddles. i tell him to give her a hug from me. chase sent us the picture and payton posts it on instagram.

 chase sent us the picture and payton posts it on instagram

568,732 likes. liked by addisonrae,..
finally met my bestie @louisesmith 🥺

lilhuddy : hehe i took this pic

addisonrae : yall too cute
- louisesmith : no u

louisesmith: i love u

user53: shawty want the whole crew

hater3: didnt she like JUST broke up with ant

dude the caption literally says 'bestie' can they not read. payton notices my frustration.

"hey dont mind them. i'll go live and tell them that were besties when i get to the hotel"

i smile. we cuddle and watch netflix.
after a while payton goes to the hotel. he went live and explained like he said he would. hes truly the bestest friend ever. i get a snap from jaden. i open it.

it says : 'streaks with my baby'

i leave him on seen. idk why but i got pissed seeing the picture. why are they together.ah yeah shit theyre dating. ew. why r they dating. im not jealous! not at all? why would i be jealous? i dont like jaden. i dont. hes just a friend.

A/N : We hit 100 readers 🥺 thank yall so so much im so happy rn! imma go sleep now but i'll update tmrrw. nightie night