part 9

"PILLOW ATTAAACK" i hear someone yelling. not even 2 seconds later addison jumps on me and slaps me with a pillow. charli throws a pillow at her face. then another one but it ends up hitting my face. i push addison off and stand up.

" OH ITS ON" i yell throwing a pillow at charli. we all have a pillowfight then fall on the bed giggling. josh and anthony rush in.

"tf is goin on here" josh says.

addison sits up and looks at me with a smirk. i roll over so i can face charli and we smirk at each other. josh and anthony look at each other confused.
the three of us jump up and yell

" PILLOW FIIIIIIIGHT!!"

we start throwing pillows at them. bryce, jaden and griffin come in the room with new pillows and attack. after about 15 minutes we all are laying on the ground exhausted.

a few people go downstairs to eat breakfast. its just me and addi in the room. addison sits next to me and shows me a pic she took during the pillowfight.

"awh its cute send it to me!"

"okii"

i post it on insta

465.382 likes, liked by jadenhossler,..
louisesmith: bestie tingzz 🥰

lilhuddy : this was dope

addisonrae: photocreds to me!
- louisesmith: yes thank u addi 🥺

user6 : so cute!

joshrichards : we won
- charlidamelio : no u didnt

i smile and go downstairs with addi. we sit down at the table and eat breakfast. i sit next to jaden. i smile at him and he winks at me. wtf.. i just ignore it and enjoy my fruit loops :)

after breakfast we all just chill. chase, charli, griffin and josh went to the park. the rest of us stayed home and watched netflix. i go upstairs to wash my face and fix my hair. i feel two hands around my waist. anthony.

"hey there" he smirks

"hi cutie"

" so uhm i kinda wanna ask u sum"

"im all ears"

"s-so like.. do u maybe, like idk u dont have to but like be my girlfriend, maybe?" he says shy

he looked adorable. i cupped his face and smiled.

"i would love to" i say as i kiss him gently. he picks me up and spins me around. he's adorable.

i grab his hand and go back downstairs with him. addison mouths something at me

"yall look adorable"

i blush and look at anthony. he kisses my forehead. i just stand there in awe. we sit back down on the couch and i check my phone

7 missed calls from mom ❤️
5 voice mails from mom ❤️

mom ❤️ : Louise Rose Smith, where the HELL are you young lady?

shit. she never says my full name.

"hey yall i really have to go im sorry my mums pissed"

"do i need to bring u home?" ant says.

"no baby its fine thank u" i peck him on the lips. i hug addi and say bye to jaden and bryce.

once i get home i prepare myself for a lecture. 3..2...1.. boom i open the door. my mom stands up. oh oh here we go

"louise! where have u been?"

"i was at a friends house im sorry i totally forgot to let you know."

"well i was worried sick about you! you couldve been dead for gods sake"

tears form in her eyes. since dad died, shes been overprotective. i feel sorry for worrying her like that.

"im really sorry mom" i say and hug her tight. luckely, she hugs back.

"i love u darling"

"i love you more mom"

she looks at me and smiles. i head upstairs and take a shower. then change into sweatpants and a baggy shirt. i jump on my bed and check instagram. ive had about 700k likes on the post of this morning. i also got a dm.

paytonmoormeier: hii! ive seen ur posts and stuff and you seem cool! wanna facetime sometime?

i was shook. i still wasnt used to random, famous tiktokers dming me.

louisesmith: hii! i would love to, my number is +*************

paytonmoormeier liked a message

not much later i get a facetime, i quickly put on some mascara and brush my hair, then answer the facetime. we talked for like 3 hours straight. payton turns out to be a super sweet and cool guy. i feel like we already have a good friendship.

A/N: holaa! so its day ( idek i lost count ) of quarantine and my mum said if i got 100 reads she would buy me food YAYAYAY. okay so eek i think this chapter was a bit boring but i needed to start a friendship between payton and louise. k baiii