part 24

(omfg this video is cringe but heres how u pronounce the name Louise coz i cant explain things tihi )

louises pov

a cold wind wakes me up. i look around to see that i am still in the car, but the door is open. jaden isnt next to me anymore. the car is surrounded by rocks so i have to be careful. i wrap myself in a blanket and get out of the car.

its still kinda dark outside, since its like 4 am. i look in the front seat via the window, but he wasnt there either. when i see the reflection i notice a black figure. after breathing in two times, holding the keys in between my knuckles and ready to yeet my phone at the person, i turn around and scream.

jadens pov

i got out of the car as quiet as possible and called addison

hi jay why u callin so early

yo addi can u maybe bring the fresh fruit i bought yesterday?

yes ofcourse! i'll take kio with me

ok thanks

i put the blanket on the sand and take the food i already brought.

addison arrives with the fruit and helps me get the smal picknick done. i hug and thank her for all the effort.

"wheres kio?" i ask

before she could answer, we hear louise scream. i run to the car as fast as i can. then i see kio and louise laughing their asses off.

"uh.. are yall good?" i ask

"k-kio sc-ared the shit out of me" she says in between laughing

"kio u stupid shit i told u to not look like ted bundy when u came to get her" addison says

"i tried but she kicked me in the balls before i could say its me" kio says, rolling on the ground while holding his dick.

"get ur pussy ass up !" addi grabs him and walks to their car. i smile at her and she winks.

"okay sooo, i thought it would be cool if we could wake up early for the sunrise!" i say

"you're so adorable jay!" she kisses me on the cheek.

i guide her to the picknick and we sit down while watching the sun slowly rise.

louises pov

after having the most amazing time of my life, i get home exhausted. jaden gave me his hoodie with cologne on it. it smelled so goooood.

i put on some sweatpants, a croptop and the hoodie. then i go on insta and post a pic

743,529 likes, liked by kiocyr, dixiedamelio,

louisesmith: u own my heart @jadenhossler

addisonrae: THANKS TO ME, DIXIE, JOSH AND KIO FOR THE ENTIRE THING
- louisesmith: thanks bae

dixiedamelio : YES 🚢

luvanthony : 🚢
- user638: teaaa

jadenhossler: ur heavy
- louisesmith : shut up

user058: SO CUTE HOLY SHAT

user939: 🥺🥺

user10: 🚢🚢🚢🚢

i smile and check jadens insta.
he didnt post anything but i didnt mind. i watch netflix and eat cookies.

jadens pov

i get home and make sure no one is around. then i start freaking out like a little girl in my car.

"THATS RIGHT BITCHES SHES MINE! YES I HAVE THE HOTTEST GIRLFRIEND!"  i laugh at myself and go inside. then i see someone i never expected to see again.

"jaden." she says.

"mads.. what ru doing here?" i say nervously.

"we need to talk"

A/N : anoOoOother cLifFhAnggEr. anyhoe im such a bitch for leaving u on a cliffhanger but oop idrc <33