Camden Town

"Wh...where am..I?" Aurora drooled out sluggishly trying to open her two heavy eyelids.
She flinched slightly at the feeling of someone's hand softly brushing her hair from her face and lightly kissing her cheek.
"You're in the hospital sweetheart, the doctor gave you something to help you sleep" Polly whispered causing Aurora to nod with a sigh, her form relaxing even more than it had been now she was in the presence of a loved one.
"That's...nice..of 'em"
"Yes it is isn't it?" Polly laughed watching Aurora trying to fight her sleep and gather her thoughts. It would be no use the girl would be out like a light at any given second again.
"Tommy....hurt, I need to..see him"
Aurora's mind told her to get up and find him yet her body wouldn't move no matter how much she tried. If she couldn't even open her eyes, how would she get to Tommy?
Whatever the doctor gave her it was good, really good. Aurora felt calm and completely at ease. It was only the slight pounding of her heart that gave away her worry for Tommy.
"Tommy's fine, you can see him when you wake up. Now go to sleep I'll be right here when you wake"
Hearing the reassurance in Polly's words, Aurora let her world become hazy once again and as quickly as she had woke, she fell back to sleep again.

Aurora was alone when she finally rose. The sun was glaring through the hospital window, illuminating the little specks of dust that flowed gently towards the ground. Sitting up with a groan of resentment Aurora lifted her hands to her face and rubbed her eyes.
"Fuck! You bastard!" She cursed with a hiss as her hands came in contact with her tender face. Her right cheekbone ached and the underneath of her eye felt as if she were prodding the skin with tiny sewing needles.
Anger rushed through her along with the memories of last night. Sabini had done this to them and then out of no where came a man, a man she had never seen before. Aurora had no recollection of how they got to the hospital or if Tommy made it here with her but she remembered Polly's voice, lulling her to sleep, reassuring her everything was ok. Polly had told her Tommy was fine yet Aurora didn't know if it was said for her sake or Tommy was in fact fine. Aurora trusted Polly yet the idea of Tommy being ok seemed ludicrous. She hadn't seen him move since the beating again, she hadn't heard him breath as she held she hand against the cold floor.

Aurora decided she couldn't wait around, she needed to see Tommy for herself and she would search the entire hospital until she found him. The thought of never waking up to see Tommy again was something Aurora couldn't bare to imagine. She needed to find him quickly and tell him just how much she loved him and how she never wanted to open her eyes and not see him next to her again.
Ignoring the way her body protested against her sudden movement Aurora flung her heavy legs over the side of the bed and gripping the sheets, slowly lured herself down until she felt the cold flooring penetrate her skin. Standing up to her full height Aurora let out a yawn and gradually began making her way over to the door. She had a few bruises, ones that would heal therefore there was no reason for any doctor or nurse to stop her from getting to Tommy and ordering her back to bed.

Opening the door Aurora peaked outside and noticing the hall was clear for now she quickly stepped out the room, closed the door and made her way down the hall, peering in every room she went past to see if Tommy occupied any of them. She didn't make it very far when she heard a voice call out to her strictly, freezing her in place. Slowly, Aurora turned around, her feet squeaking as she did so and was met by the face of her Aunt Pol.
"Where do you think you're fucking going?" Polly questioned, a smirk on her face having caught Aurora sneaking out.
"I was trying to find Tommy" Aurora replied, her eyes wide and childlike but also full of worry at the thought of Tommy being on his own in such a defenceless state.
"It's been a long night Aurora now get back in your room, you're having breakfast before you go anywhere" Polly ordered holding up the tray that held a plate of freshly buttered toast and a cup of tea.
Aurora could smell it from where she was stood, it smelt like heaven. Her stomach rumbled as her mouth salivated and nodding her head in agreement with Polly, Aurora raced back towards the room and held the door open for her aunt.
"Thank you dear" Polly chirped upon entering the room and moving past Aurora she placed the tray on the bed and pulled up a chair besides it.