21. Is this Jealousy?

"I don't like that guy," Isaac said when we got home.

"Who? Josh? Why, what's wrong with him?" I asked.

"He just seems like a...little twerp," Isaac declared.

"First of all, you can't just call a grown man little twerp. We aren't in middle school. Second of all, he is a perfectly nice guy," I said with an annoyed tone.

"A nice guy who couldn't keep his eyes off of you. I bet he was picturing you naked the whole time," Isaac remarked.

"Says the guy who openly flirted with his roommate's sister when she specifically told him not to," I snapped back at him.

"It's not my fault she finds me so good looking," Isaac shrugged. "She definitely started it and I just played along," he grinned.

"Well, you didn't exactly try to prevent it either," I said and glared at him.

"Why do you have so much problem with me flirting with her? Are you jealous, Anna Lynch?" he said and leaned forward. He was dangerously close to my face which made me nervous.

"AS IF! Why would I be jealous? She is my sister so I am just trying to look out for her," I said quickly.

"Aha...sure you are. Bet you wish it was you I was flirting with," he grinned again and twirled a lock of my hair with his finger.

I pushed him off and tried to ignore my ears that were red and burning hot from embarrassment. "I...I am not jealous. I just want you to stay away from my sister that's all. And wipe that stupid grin off of your face," I protested.

"Why?" he asked innocently. "Ladies love my grin. They said my dimples are sexy," he smirked.

"Well...I don't! And I am done talking to you, it's bedtime!" I exclaimed and ran off to my room. I don't know why I was getting all flustered over his light teasing. I didn't really like him, did I?

NO WAY. I would never.

I heard a light knock on my door. "Go away, Isaac!" I cried. I heard him laugh from the other side. I am glad he found this amusing, I thought sarcastically.

"Hey, you don't need to run away. It's still early. Wanna watch a movie with me?" he asked.

I considered it as I wasn't tired at all. But what if he keeps teasing me all night?

"I won't tease you anymore, I swear," he announced as if he read my mind.

I sighed and opened the door.

"So...I am going to put on a non-romantic movie in case seeing it in my presence gets you all hot and bothered," he said in a teasing manner.

"Ugh! I am done!" I cried and tried to close the door on his face but he prevented it by grabbing it.

"I am sorry, I am sorry! This was the last one, I swear. No more teasing," he smirked.

"Good, I am going to make some popcorn and you just keep your mouth shut," I said seriously.

"Yes ma'am!" he said and flopped down on the couch.

I hope he puts on a non-romantic movie for real as my heart was already pounding at his mere looks and smiles. This was not good. Not good at all.