34. Pain and Confessions

"I.. I don't know," I stammered.

"You don't know?" he repeated after me. His black eyes bored into my soul. "I think you do know, Anna," he said.

"I need to go make dinner!" I said suddenly then ran out of the room.

Nothing he did scare me so far but for some reason, I was scared to realize my own feelings for him. All I knew was it'd hurt me tremendously if I lost him.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself some water as my throat was suddenly dry.

Isaac came in and stood in front of me.

"I love you," Isaac said.

I spit out my water and sprayed it all over him.

"JESUS, Anna!" he said and started to laugh.

"Oops! I'm sorry, you caught me off guard," I said and quickly handed him a towel.

"That wasn't the reaction I had in mind," he laughed again as he wiped himself.

"I mean...what did you expect? You can't just casually throw around that word to me!" I cried.

He leaned over and pressed his lips on mine. I didn't protest and wrapped my arms around his neck then pulled him closer to deepen the kiss instead. I didn't feel uneasy or scared anymore.

"I wanted to tell you how I feel about you. I am in love with you, Anna Lynch," he said. His eyes were dark with emotions. His hands securely gripped my hips like he didn't want to let go of me.

"Isaac...I..." I didn't know what to say.

"Shh....don't say anything, just feel," he whispered. He pulled down my shirt then covered my breast with his mouth. I moaned as he licked my nipples with his burning hot tongue.

"W...wait...I don't know if I love you back yet," my voice shook as I was slowly losing my mind.

"That's okay. Just let me love you for now. I want to make you feel good," he whispered and slipped his hand inside my shorts.

I wasn't able to think anymore as he continued to play with my body. I was completely under his control.

"I don't want you to die," I said in a breathy voice as he thrust into me. "I won't be able to take it."

"No one will take me away from you. Trust me," he said.

I whimpered as his movement turned rougher and more urgent. After we finished he laid beside me holding my hand tightly.

"I changed my mind, I do want to know more about you," I said. I sat up and hovered over him.

"What do you really do? Why do you kill people? Who attacked you today? What were you like even you were a kid? Where are your parents?" I attacked him with a slew of questions.

"Jeez...take a breath would you?" he chuckled. "One question at a time."

"Oh okay well then let's start with, what were you like when you were a kid?" I asked.

His eyes turned dark again. They reflected pain and loneliness. He must not like talking about his childhood. I hoped I didn't cross the line by asking.