29. Relationship Dillema

Nothing out of the ordinary happened for the next few days. Except for the fact that he couldn't keep his hands off of me every night. And me losing all self-control and flinging myself at his mercy. I was completely under his spell, sexually speaking. I was never someone who was overly sexual but I guess that changed. Every time he touches me, my body responds exactly how he wants it to. It's embarrassing how much I want it.

Josh hadn't asked me out on a second date yet. I am relieved because I still haven't figured out how to turn him down gently. Should I tell him I was going out with Isaac? But Isaac and I weren't in a relationship either. How did my life turn so complicated!

I received a text alert all of a sudden so I looked at my phone.

Don't forget my party is at 5 tomorrow afternoon. Bring your sexy roommate along 😉, Liliana texted.

Shit...I totally forgot Liliana's birthday party was tomorrow. Of course, she'd want me to bring Isaac with me. She had been crushing on him since day one. I hope things aren't about to get weird.

"A birthday party?" Isaac said when I mentioned it to him later that day.

"Yes, my sister's. You've met her," I said.

"Of course I'll come. I'm your unpaid bodyguard, remember?" he smirked.

That's right, I forgot.

"That's a great idea. I was stressing about how to introduce you to my family but I'll just tell them I hired you to be my bodyguard. Problem solved!" I exclaimed.

"What, you are too embarrassed to introduce me as your boyfriend? Am I just a Slut you like to sleep with?" Isaac pouted.

"That's not...what?" I was dumbfounded. "But you are not my boyfriend either!" I cried.

"I can be," he said and playfully pulled on my ponytail.

"Pfft...you aren't even my type," I said but I was already feeling flustered. I never once considered that he might want anything more than sex from me.

"Oh yeah? What's your type? I will become the type of man you want me to be, just say the words," he said in a husky voice.

"D...don't be silly," I tried to walk away from him but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against his body.

"I'm dead serious," he whispered in my ears.

"My type is...someone who is kind, generous, funny, and loves animals," I announced. "And romantic!"

"What about looks?" he asked.

"I don't care about looks as long as he treats me like a queen," I smiled.

"I see, well Anna Lynch, you are in luck because I can be all of those," he winked.

I blushed. I couldn't tell him how much I really like him. I didn't know how to tell him.

"Anyway, the point is you are not my boyfriend so I won't introduce you as one," I declared.

"I'm offended but I'll get over it for now because guess what, you are going to make it up to me tonight," he said and bit my ear seductively.

I pretended to look annoyed but inside, I was looking forward to it just as much as he was.