26. Morning Delight

Isaac's P.O.V.

I was blinded with jealousy when Anna told me about her date with Josh. How could she not see how much I wanted her? But I couldn't express my true feelings. She didn't belong to me. She can be with anyone she wanted as she belonged to no one. I had no right to stop her from chasing her happiness. So I kept my mouth shut. But just the thought of someone else touching her and running their hands on her smooth skin made my skin crawl.

I didn't see her leave for her date which was probably for the best as I would've said or done something to upset her and ruin her night. I just got done with my shower when I heard the door. She must be back.

I thought about not facing her as I was still angry about her date, but I couldn't sleep at night without seeing her face.

My heart stopped when I saw her in that red dress. I could feel the blood rushing inside me. I was aroused to a point where there was no return.

Turn around and go to your room before things get out of control, I told myself in my head but I couldn't move a muscle.

I wanted her, and I wanted her right then and there! So I flung myself at her like an animal in heat, hoping she won't hate me and push me away. But to my surprise, she gave herself to me completely. I couldn't get enough of her smooth skin and her intoxicating scent as I kissed her all over her burning body. I loved the way she melted against me as I thrust into her over and over again. I realized I was desperately in love with her.

I woke up in the morning and looked to my side. She was still fast asleep next to me. She was laying on her stomach, with her blonde hair sprawled all across the pillow. I felt myself getting hard again as I looked at her smooth, naked skin.

I brushed her hair aside and kissed her on the back of her neck.

"MMhm....?" she said then stirred a little and lazily opened her eyes but didn't attempt to get up.

I pulled the blanket off of her then started to place open-mouthed kisses all over her back. Her body jolted as I kissed one of her sensitive spots near her breast.

"Isaac, stop that..." she said. Her voice came out weak and tired.

"I can't, you are too sexy, I want you again," I said hoarsely and continued to trail my lips down.

"I...I am still sore from last night. Y..you were too big for me, yet, you didn't slow down you bastard!" she exclaimed without a hint of anger or regret in her voice.

"I am sorry, you didn't exactly push me off either," I smirked.

"Anyway, the point is I have to go to work in few hours and...and..." she tried to say more but moaned instead as I inserted my finger inside her.

"I'll go real slow," I whispered in her ears and lightly bit her earlobe. "And look, you are already wet," I said and smirked.

She buried her face in the pillow and nodded to give me her permission. I rubbed against her wet entrance then pushed inside.

She groaned loudly and gripped the sheets tightly as I thrust in and out of her. "Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop," I whispered.

"Aahh...Isaac...it feels good..."

The fire ignited inside of me when I heard her moaning my name aloud. My movements became faster as I was turned on to the max. I turned her around because I wanted to see her face when she came. My beautiful Anna.

A/N: Sorry about writing two sex scenes in a row. :P I couldn't resist.