1. Life sucks!

Ignore typo mistakes and this is just a fanfiction, don't go hard on finding faults.

***********

At Mythri Multi Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.

It's around 9 PM, where a few men who are wearing their white coats which are meant to be worn proudly and respectfully, discussing something serious. The room looks almost empty with a dull light, it's a board meeting room where they usually discuss when there is a serious situation to be handled. 

However, at present, room is filled with the thick tension and there's is a young guy in his white coat looking at an angry man in a similar coat standing in front of him.

That's his senior, Dr.Sinha, he is in his mid-forties and a surgeon in this hospital, for some reason he loathes his junior doctor so much. The main reason for hating his Junior is because although it has been only two years since he started working, this guy never did any mistake and had the most successful life anyone can ever achieve. Almost near to perfect. Despite working from the past fifteen years in the same path, Dr.Sinha hates this guy for getting so much attention in such a short period and for being so talented that it's not believable. 

So, he is always strict with him and gives him lectures whenever he can, not like his junior cares and that makes him angry even more.

"Dr.Manik, you're being rude by taking advantage of your position. Just because you're successful, it doesn't mean you can break the hospital rules" he shouted at the guy, his junior, who stood in front of him unapologetically. 

This boy is not even trying to mend things by being humble, no, he just stood in front of him with that blank face that he always has and that look on his face, it irritates Dr.Sinha every time, its like he doesn't care about him and a senior not getting respect from his junior is not at all taken easily, Sinha won't let him go easily this time. 

Because, this time, this boy really did a big mistake and he is going to use it against him as much as he can.

"And if I didn't break the rules, the patient would've been dead by now" Manik said to his senior with a stern face, he knows that his senior hates him and honestly he doesn't give a damn about it. 

But what he said just now is true, Manik did take advantage by asking the staff to ready an operation theatre and shouted at others who are available at that point to help him. He didn't had anytime to do those paper works and formal arrangements usually done before any operation takes place in their hospital. He did used his position to make it happen and he is very proud that he took the risk and saved those lives.

After his answer, Dr.Sinha scowled at him saying "And most importantly, doing an operation, that too caesarian, without experience is dangerous" and all his juniors that are in the room agreed with him.

Manik sighed and said "I know that, but no one else is available, and it was emergency as baby has turned upside down. I had no choice". 

Of course Manik knew how dangerous it was. He never did any Ceasarian operation till now in his two years' careers and only practiced once when he was still a medical student. 

But yesterday, on a weekend, when he saw a woman screaming in pain with her husband panicking beside and getting carried to pregnancy ward but at that time no Obstetrician/gynecologists are on duty, as their schedule was free.

Mainly cause it's weekend and Manik is in charge of emergency ward at that time. So, he was left with no choice but to do it himself with all his team who are on board luckily, circulating nurse, his assistant, anesthesiologist, and the surgical tech, they all agreed to help him.