CHAPTER NINE

"What took you so long?"

The first five words Chenle encountered the moment he stepped into the house

The younger man just raised his hands up in surrender and plopped on the couch, crushing Jisung in the process.

"What? Chenle, get off!" he grumbled while pushing the older man with one hand and clutching his phone tight with the other, fingers trying to move the screen console so that his character wouldn't be seen and shot.

"I ran into someone important." Chenle answered the first question, ignoring the boy who's now whining and growling under him.

By now, Jisung had just accepted his loss and continued playing PUBG with Jaemin and Jeno.

"And who's that?" Mark asked while his eyes darted at the Mulan movie playing on the TV.

"Haechan-hyung's soulmate"

By that, all eyes are now on him and flickering to the said leader.

Donghyuck had his brow raised, waiting for further details.

Chenle chuckled and stood up, taking the empty couch beside it. Hearing the younger muttered 'finally' with a pleased sigh

Rolling his eyes, Chenle messed with the controllers, making Jisung groan again: "She had a nose bleed."

"SHE WHAT!?"

Jaemin and Mark, who's seated beside the leader, flinched, eyeing him with a sudden burst of anger.

"Oohhh, Haechanie is worried~" Jeno teased while crushing an opponent with a bat.

"I'm not," he defended and scoffed, "so that's why my nose felt so hot earlier."

"Ohh, you're starting to feel what she feels now." Mark said while wiggling his brows.

Donghyuck groaned and slumped on the backrest. "Is there a way to stop this?"

"There is"

They have all now turned to Jaemin.

"Die" and the blonde now had his hand rubbing the sore part of his head with a pout. "You're hurting Aeri too, Hyuck."

"Tell her I'm not sorry then."

And there's Jaemin frozen on his spot, his eyes widening.

"Watch him get scolded." Mark muttered with a laugh.

"Are they doing that telepathy thing now?" Donghyuck lowly asked while his eyes darted to the blonde, who has his brows now furrowed.

"Bet it is."

"YA! JAEMIN HYUNG—UGH, WHY'D YOU KILL ME!" Jisung grumbled while glaring at the said older