CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

"Hyuck–"

"Jaemin, take Yeoreum to the guest room." Donghyuck cuts the girl off and proceeds to open the doors, but the moment he came in, someone burst to him.

"WHERE'S YEOREUM?"

She flinched at the booming voice and peeked through Jaemin's shoulder, meeting her cousin, who looked like a mess.

"Oh my god" he breathed out, pulling her into a tight hug.

Yeoreum felt the hard thumping of his heart, feeling so bad that she worried the older

"You're okay..thank god, Yeoreum." he kept mumbling, caressing her hair.

The other boys just stood there, exhausted, but didn't have the heart to walk away.

Renjun also came down, flashing a warm smile at them.

"I called Jaehyun-hyung. I'm sorry." he said, tapping the leader's shoulder.

"Jaehyun?"

They all snapped in the girl's direction.

"Who's Jaehyun?"

Now all are darted to Renjun, giving him a stink eye as he covered his mouth. "Opsie?"

"Who's Jaehyun?" Yeoreum asked again and pulled out on the hug, looking up at the older man. "Is it you?"

"Reum I.."

"Is there anything you've been hiding?"

Yoonoh pursed his lips into a thin line, giving Donghyuck a look, then to Jaemin, and then back at her.

"I do hear them mention Jaehyun sometimes, but I think that it's just another friend, so I shrugged it off. But you're the only one here, and Renjun said he."

"I am Jaehyun."

Yeoreum's breath hitched for a second, looking at the boys who just looked at her worriedly.

"But Yoon.."

Yoonoh sighed, "Can we talk about this tomorrow? You need to rest."

"No, tell me now. I can't still sleep with that curiosity lingering in my mind, so tell me."

He slowly nodded, eyeing the boys, and showed a reassuring smile. "You're dismissed, boys. Go rest. Except for you, Jaemin."

The blonde looked at him with more curiosity but nevertheless nodded.

Yeoreum's eyes landed on the leader, seeing him already looking at her. She flashed a small smile, but he didn't respond.