END

"What did you say again?" Jaemin asked as he walked through the grassy fields.

"You're doomed"

He laughed and nuzzled his head on the child's cheek, who comfortably settled on his back.

"No. Your mom will be proud of me, Jani."

"No! Mom said you should bring her if you'll visit them!"

He just flashed a small smile and glanced at the basket of sunflowers he was carrying.

"Lee Donghyuck... Na Yeoreum," the five-year-old girl read the names. "Daddy, what do they look like?"

That made Jaemin freeze for a second and let out a sigh.

"W-well.."

"Oh boy," Jani muttered, and she ran up to hug her father after meeting with his teary orbs. "It's okay, daddy. You don't have to."

"No, baby, it's fine..I'm sorry, I'm just..." he sighed. "I just missed them."

Jani nodded and pulled away, brushing his tears away.

He smiled at the contact of her small, gentle hands, remembering how his sister would also do the same if he somehow threw up.

"Your aunt Yeoreum is the cutest bean I ever saw," he started, placing the kid on his lap.

"She's also a short one. She has short, sleek black hair, bangs, and a slim figure. Her eyes are dark brown. Her nose is pointy, and she has thin, pinkish lips."

"Her small cat whiskers are visible when she laughs, and her eyes will turn crescent moons like your uncle Jeno."

"And mom says she's a ballerina!"

"Bingo! She's the best ballerina out there. I will sell my soul to watch her again."

"But we have her dance records, Daddy. It's on your laptop."

He then paused for awhile.

He hasn't been watching it for almost a year.

"Now, let's talk about your badass uncle."

Jani giggled and eagerly nodded.

"He's really rude. Like, really."

"He's a mafia leader, dad," she sassed.

"And he's sassy like you."

"Oh, maybe I am his daughter!"

That made Jaemin frown, causing her to laugh.

He just rolled his eyes and bit a piece of bread.