CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Zooming down the street, Yeoreum had her hands already locked on his waist, eyes shut close as her head had been glued to his broad back, not wanting to die.

At least not now, right?

Donghyuck, on the other hand, had his eyes fixated on the road, not even caring about the girl behind him or the arms that'd been pressed around him.

The only thing that he can feel is warmth.

The warmth that they emitted.

The warmth that they have been surrounded by since the last hour.

Although he's been weirded out by it because the air is really chilly when he's riding alone.

Could this be a soulmate effect?

Hitting the brakes, Donghyuck heaved a sigh, took off his helmet, and ruffled his air.

Yeoreum, on the other hand, looks like a statue—hands still clasped; the only difference is that her eyes, which were once shut, are now open—but she hasn't blink.

He was about to get off, but some weight restricted him.

Looking down, that's when he realized that she'd been hugging him all along.

Smirking, Donghyuck looked over his shoulder to get a sight of her.

Her eyes wide open, lips shut, and slightly pouting.

He raised a brow and brought a hand up, flickering her forehead.

That's when she blinked multiple times, feeling her eyes sore and teary.

"Have you died for like an hour?"

Hearing his voice, she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "You didn't even mind me. What if I've fallen off?"

"But you didn't, hun. Look, you're holding me so tight." he said with a teasing tone.

Yeoreum's eyes widened in a fraction and she immediately retreated her arms, hopping off the motorcycle and harshly pulling off the helmet. Her hair had gotten a little disheveled.

Donghyuck chuckled at how angry she looked, but his mind just had to make up another word. Cute.

"Ya, will you just stare at me the whole afternoon?"

He snapped back, blinking three times as he shook his head, muttering incoherent words.

Yeoreum took a deep sigh and shoved the helmet on his stomach, holding it right after.

"Where are we?" she asked while looking up at the castle-like mansion in front of her.

As if on cue, the huge black gates opened, revealing a familiar brown-haired boy wearing a simple shirt, baggy shorts, and slippers, with a lollipop stuffed in his mouth.

"YEOREUM!"

"CHENLE-AH!"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue as he put the motorcycle on stand.