CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

By the moment they reached the Dream's house, Yeoreum hopped off the motorcycle, taking off the helmet as she shoved it right into his chest and walked in.

Donghyuck's eyes widened at the sudden attitude, but he quickly shrugged it off, parking the vehicle inside.

Yeoreum was greeted with massive chaos, with random noises coming from the kitchen and screams from the living room.

She had her brows furrowed when she reached the boys at the sofa, seeing Renjun choking Chenle and Jisung sitting like bosses on a couch like nothing's happening.

Jeno is lying on his stomach on the carpeted floor, a game console in his hands as his eyes darted at the game playing on the huge TV.

"What the fuck?" Hyuck's voice from behind made her flinch.

It also caused the commotion to stop, and eyes now darted at the newly arrived soulmates.

Chenle pushed Renjun away and happily waved at the girl, but pouted when all he ever got was a hum.

"What happened?" he asked as Yeoreum plopped beside him.

"Nothing"

"Huh? It's not nothing, Reum." Renjun joins in.

"No.. nothing"

The two Chinese threw a glare at the leader, making him raise a brow, but they also got curious why she suddenly got mad.

"Talk to her, bro." Jeno voiced out, not sparing a glance.

"Ugh, Jeno hyung! It's my turn!" Jisung whined, but was just hushed off by the older

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, sitting at the other end of the sofa, which is beside the sulking girl who had her legs pressed against her chest, her eyes darting on the game.

"Yeoreum, what's the matter?"

"Everything that occupies space"

Renjun snorted but also stifled his laughter when he received a glare.

"I'm not joking, Reum."

"Ugh, nothing, Hyuck. Can you check the kitchen? It seems to be burning."

"Ugh, no, Jaemin's there with his soulmate, cooking. The kitchen is safe." Chenle said.

Yeoreum sighed, wanting the boy to check the place so she could excuse herself out of the question, so she glared at Chenle, who just smiled sheepishly at her.

"Is it about earlier?"

"What happened?" Jeno butts in.

"He just made our school his fanmeeting venue."

That made Donghyuck pause for a second but chuckle right after, "Are you jealous?"

"No, why should I?"

"You are!"

Yeoreum scoffed and turned to him, just to be greeted with his usual teasing face.

"Don't worry, baby, they can't steal me from you."

"I said–"

"BABY! WHAT A DEVELOPMENT!"

"CHENLE! AISH!" Jisung scolded.

"WHAT!? IF YOU'RE THAT SALTY, GO FIND YOUR SOULMATE!"

"SHUT UP!"

"THE TATTOO LEAF IS FADING JISUNG!"

"I don't care."

"Wait! What? Your tattoo is... a leaf?"

The youngest turned to the girl and slowly nodded. "Why?"

Yeoreum grinned and shook her head.Nothing, "Ji. A piece of advice. Look for her. She's probably waiting for you."

The younger man just rolled his eyes and got back to disturbing Jeno, saying that it's his turn.

"Hey" Donghyuck whispered, and the girl hummed.

"Do you know who's Jisung's soulmate?"

Yeoreum threw a gummy smile and nodded, "Naih."

"Hoehoe bitches, oh, hello Haechan!" a tall, short-haired girl showed up.

"Hey, Aeri." Donghyuck replied.

Aeri smiled, and her eyes landed on the silent girl, and she shrieked.

"Are you Yeoreum?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm Lee Aeri! Jaemin's soulmate," she beamed and walked towards her. "I hope we'll get along. The other girls are busy enough, but you'll meet them sooner."

"Yeah, thanks..Aeri."

"Babe? Oh, Yoreum's here," Jaemin showed up with a beaming smile. "I see you two met."

"Yeah, you didn't even tell me another gal was coming over."

"Hey, I'm sorry" Jaemin giggled and pressed a kiss on his soulmate's cheek.

"Eeewwwww, get away from me!" Jisung said, eyeing the cheesy soulmates in disgust, and they all laughed at it.