CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

NCT are all tied up, glaring at the four men in front of them who's wearing a smug smile.

"You're brave," Bobby smirked, and his eyes landed on one of them. "Greetings, Taeyong."

"Fuck you"

"Oh, I love to." they all chuckled.

He crouched in front of Donghyuck and held his chin. "How are you feeling?"

But he ignored the older man, earning a raised brow.

"Does Hanbin haven't started yet?" he then looked at the others behind him, which they just shrugged.

"Oh, I thought he'd be playing with the girl.", one of IKON's men answered

"HEWHAT!?", Donghyuck yelled

"There there, you talked." Bobby maniacally laughed and stood up, handling a drugging gun on Yunhyeong. "Kill your cousin."

"My pleas" and he was cut off with a bullet piercing his skull and heart.

"WHERE THE FUCK!?", Bobby immediately alerted

"Oops, it looks like the kids caught you." Taeyong smirked, and showering bullets came digging their flesh, bodies dropping dead in the process.

"Tasty" Yuta licked his lower lip.

"Hyungs!"

"Wha-Jisung!" Jaemin exclaimed

"No time to explain. Chenle's the one who sniped them, and I ran." he quickly said while ripping the tight ropes off them.

"Let's go home." Donghyuck worriedly said. "Yeoreum sounded troubled."

Just then, a spark of pain landed on his abdomen, making him huff.

"Hyuck?" Mark called when he stopped moving.

Reum? Yeoreum, answer me!

[He punched me.]

"Oh shit!" he then ran until they all reached outside, greeted by the van with Chenle in the driver seat.

"COME ON, HOP ON!"

☀️

"AH!" Yeoreum hissed and endured another punch—again.

Her cheeks are already swollen from the slaps, her abdomen was abused, and her legs were mercilessly kicked.

Blood already came dripping down from her busted lower lip as she's on her knees, head hung low.

Jeno, Renjun, and Aeri are already down, lying unconscious on the cold floorboard.

"Yeoreumie looked so messed up." Chanwoo teased while sipping his coffee.

"When are we going to electrocute her?" Jinhwan asked boredly.

"Hmm, now." Hanbin replied.

"N-NO! NO-AAHHH"

The sound of electricity buzzing and her painful yells filled their ears.

They laughed and laughed as they continuously tortured her without a break.

"So where's your prince charming now, huh?"

"H-HE- AAAHHHHH!!!"

"Stop." Hanbin said, and Jinhwan immediately did.

Her body completely dropped as the glow of the sun tattoo once again hued red.

[Yeoreum please..]

I'm sorry, I'm not that strong.

"So? When is he coming?"

"I don't know" she replied, almost whispering.

"Talk to him."

She just looked at him blankly.

"Telepathy, Reumie Gosh." Chanwoo sassed.

"No.."

"Mm? Okay"

Three gunfires were then heard, causing the newly arrived group to widen their eyes.

"STOP!"