CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

[Where are you?]

Yeoreum halted her tracks as her soulmate's voice suddenly echoed in her mind.

Uh, are you talking to me?

[Who else?]

The girl rolled her eyes and reached the ice cream bus in front of the university.

Buying ice cream

[Forget it, the boys want you here]

But I already paid

She heard a sigh, making her giggle, and bid a thank you to the vendor, scooping her ice cream.

Should I go there now?

"I told you to forget it."

She leaped in shock and turned behind, seeing the boy looking at her with keys in hand, the motorcycle parked beside him.

"When did you arrive?"

"Just now" he said, then grabbed one of the helmets and handed it to her.

"Uh, but I still have to eat this?"

"There are many of them at the house."

"But it's a waste! And... I'm still going to go back inside."

His brows knitted

"The teacher just gave us a 15-minute break. We still have 30 minutes left before dismissal."

Donghyuck groaned and ruffled his hair, cussing under his breath as to why he even got there so quickly in the first place.

"Sorry, Hyuck, I didn't even know that you'd pick me up."

"It should be a surprise." he mumbled to himself

"What is it?"

"Huh? Ah, nothing. Go ahead."

"Okay, but what about you?"

"Wait, what else?"

Her lips turned into pouts, and she handed her ice cream. "Here you get it; you must've been mad, so it'll cool you down."

"It's okay, Reum, you bought it." he breathed out.

"It will also give you a good mood. Waiting here will bore you and eventually annoy you." She then grabbed his hand and forced him to hold the cup with a smile.

"I'll go now. Stay here, okay? Bye!"

With that, she quickly crossed the street and entered the gates until she was out of the boy's sight.