PAGE 1.

Bakugou notices Midoriya freaking out standing in the middle of a crowd his eyes follow his line of vision and the girl from the class next door to theirs is held hostage in front of the bank, he was out doing shopping he didn’t expect this to be happening. 

“you’re going to let us leave here in piece and alone or the girl gets it”

he squeezes a little tighter and she moans out in pain his hand turned into a long blade, he pressed it a bit harder and blood starts seeping out causing the heroes to hesitate. 

A mist comes out from her hands and the villain presses harder. “uh, uh, girly try anything too and you’re dead. What’s your name anyway you’re a very brave girl we might just recruit you rather than kill you” 

“Akali Neon”

she ponders his choice of words and realises she’s dead regardless heroes can't save her out of this one.

her quirk is true illusion, she releases a mist from her hands that can form illusions, she can make them real for a limited amount of time. 

Depending on the size and what it is the time frame can differ.

She released a mist that’s enough for a grenade and it’s in the perfect spot.

A hero notices and talks to the guy while Kali forms a grenade she needs to focus and tune everyone else out or else she’ll turn the mist into something she doesn’t want. 

How her quirk works is that she can make whatever crazy stuff is in her head come to life but her quirks weakness is the power of suggestion

if she’s thinking about a grenade her mist will morph into a grenade but if someone mentions a puppy while she’s still working on the grenade and an image of a puppy comes to mind the mist will form into a puppy instead. 

She sighs in relief when the grenade is ready and the time set for 10 seconds.

Bakugou watches her reach for the knife hand held to her throat.

The villain decides to give her a warning and makes a cut that’s deep but not enough to kill her His crew mates aren’t all out of the building and he needs to make sure they don’t run after them after he kills the hostage. 

The bomb goes off further amplifying the injury to her throat since she blew herself up too, it wasn’t a big explosion just enough to give heroes an opening.

Izuku’s eyes widen when he watches his friends body lie there lifeless and all the blood gushing out.

Heroes quickly rush her to the hospital and he’s beyond scared, she’s the only person that doesn’t make fun of his dream in fact she encourages him all the time.

she’s kind and doesn’t prejudice but more than that she’s fiercely loyal. 

She had the guts to corner Bakugou and his crew after school one day and beat the living crap out of them, granted it was more of a hit and run than an actual fight but still, she’s the first person to have the guts to stand up to Katsuki Bakugou and get on his shit list on purpose. 

He knows he should be brave and he noticed Bakugou so he doesn’t want him to see him crying like a total baby but he can't help it.

Kali is his best friend even if they just met at the start of their first year in middle school. 

Bakugou just scoffs and goes home straight his mind is in a crazy frenzy and he needs to just cool off he didn’t even want to go shopping today his mother forced him to do it today specifically. 

The week goes by and no Kali, on Friday it’s casual day so all the students get to come to school in casual clothing.

Due to another villain attack students who take the west train were unable to come to school and most of the students that go to Aldera are from that side in fact 80% of them are. 

Some were here and left making the numbers dwindle down even further. Those students are in trouble though.

During home room Bakugou notices only 10 students in their class an extra one walks in and sits next to Izuku. 

Akali wore high waisted fish net stockings that stop mid thigh with shorts, knee high socks with red lines and black and red sneakers.

She’s wearing a sleeveless push up crop top and an oversized black and red dope looking jacket with the words Rage on printed on the back in cursive.

Bakugou notices her and looks at her neck, she’s wearing a choker with a black triangle dangling.

“Miss Neon you’re not in this class” the teacher says and she looks up.

“yeah I know, I’m just an illusion, don’t think too much about it” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story being Edited. Please let me know if something confuses you.