Lean On Me

A/N: Beginning will be Amelia running away from Owen. Be prepared to cry. Well, I hope not. I cried thinking about it. Also, I advise you to read the description on this story before you read it. So then you won't be confused as hell like me. Hope you all enjoy!

Amelia's POV

"Because Owen, you always want to fix everything! Stop trying to fix it! I told you I don't want to try again!" I yelled at him. I was furious. I was furious because I wanted to know if we got a kid, but we didn't. But he just kept telling me it's normal not to have a kid the first time but I didn't want to get hurt again. I didn't want to keep trying and just getting the same old results as last time.

"I'm just concerned for you! I'm not forcing you to do anything I just––" 

"Yes! Yes you are! You're forcing me to be okay. I told you, I can do that on my own! I don't want to try again, Owen!" I slam the front door and hop into my car. I drove around the neighborhood. I didn't want to go to Meredith's house because I knew Maggie and Mer would ask all kinds of questions that would just freak me the hell out. But instead, I thought of going to Arizona's. I knew it was in the middle of the night, but I couldn't stay anywhere else. 

We've been pretty close over Herman's tumor and the past few months. I tried texting her right outside her house, still inside of the car.

Amelia: Arizona, are you awake?

Arizona: Yeah, why?

Amelia: Can I go to your house? I know Eliza's there, but I can sleep on the couch. 

Arizona: Sure, we can talk more inside.

Amelia: Okay, thanks. I'm actually right outside. 

Arizona: Great, I'll get the door.

I hop out out of the car, seeing her standing right there, smiling at me. 

"Hey," She grinned, showing me inside. 

"Hey." I answered back, fully making eye contact with her. "I know it's late and I'm sorry." I placed my things down on her couch. 

"It's fine. Plus, it's not the first time you slept over. Some of your things are actually left in my guest bedroom. You can stay in there. Sofia is sleeping over at April's." She smiled at me. "So, do you wanna talk?" 

"Do you really wanna know about my crap?" I laughed softly, making her smile. 

"C'mon, you can tell me." I plopped down on her couch as she tightened her robe. Fuck, stop staring!

"Okay. But you can't tell a soul. Not even Sof." I pouted and she gasped. 

"Not even Sof?" She said sarcastically. 

"Nope." I smirked. 

"Okay." 

"Owen and I had a fight." I looked down, as she sat next to me. She placed her hand on my knee. 

"Can I ask you what it was about?" She stared into my eyes. Crystal blue.

"He wanted a baby. About a few days ago, I was kept throwing up. So, I grabbed a pregnancy test and he went with me. A few moments later, I found out I wasn't having one. He tried to fix things, but it just made it more complicated. I had to escape." I explained. 

"Amelia, he's your husband." She nodded, giving me her baby blues. "You guys will make up sooner or later, and just tell him he'll have a family one day. You don't have to try right away." 

"But Arizona, I don't want to try. Ever. Again!" I yelled unexpectedly. She showed a hint of hurt in her eyes and I knew I overstepped. "I'm sorry. I never meant to yell." 

"It's okay. I... I get it. When I got tested, it said I was pregnant. But when I went to the OB–GYN, there was no heartbeat. No baby. I never wanted to try again, either." She said, tears forming in her eyes. We heard a bed creak in Arizona's room. "That's probably Eliza." She gave me a small smile. "Help yourself to anything. The TV, food––" 

"Your clothes." I finished her sentence. She grinned once more. 

"I'll see you in the morning Amy," Nobody calls me Amy but Derek. Ever since he died, I've always felt uncomfortable. Normally, I would freak. But when she said it, it warmed my heart. 

"Goodnight."