HC || First Christmas

Type: Headcanons

Included: Miya Atsumu | Miya Osamu | Suna Rintarou | Kita Shinsuke

Base Thought: Never thought that you would have a lasting relationship with him, last to the end of year and keep going strong. He asks you to join him for Christmas, how would he ask you out? How would things go inside his household?

 He asks you to join him for Christmas, how would he ask you out? How would things go inside his household?

— Miya Atsumu —

• This baby wanted you to join him for Christmas, in hope that he wouldn't get bullied so much by Osamu this year with you around.

• "Baby, please? I promise my parents would like you, love you even! They have been dying to meet you."

• Cue trying so hard to earn a yes from you, a little bit too hard if you could say.

• He would give hints by getting more soft, a lot clingier since December started. When you asked why, he just answered with a little runy nose — that it's winter and hugging you felt so warm.

• There were gifts, chocolate, or some of your favourite snacks in your locker. Every. Single. Day. You didn't even need to wonder who since your boyfriend would wink at you after you were done putting some stuff on the locker.

• Three days before Christmas, that was when he decided to drop the bomb.

• So here you are right now, "arguing" with him in front of the mini-market. The two of you just finished having a little date around the park and decided to grab some hot chocolate when he suddenly begged you to be with him on Christmas day.

• "I am sorry! I just don't know how to ask—"

• "Well, you could have just, ask."

• "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

• He was usually the one who had the upperhand in the relationship. Not like he demanded you to comply with all of his requests of course, but you were that whipped for him deep down, making you agree over anything that he said or asked.

• But you wanted to be a little tease today, thus keeping a straight line on your face as you listened to him beg, again and again, rambling about how you didn't have to worry over anything.

• Though, he was the one who ended up getting worried once you settled in on his house.

• You and Osamu were the epitome of hell itself once combined, and he never thought the day would come where he had a mischievous lover like you.

• When you sit down on the dining table to eat dinner together, no doubt that his parents love you, worship you. His mother would thank you,

• "Oh, dear. Thank you so much for being so patient. I know he was not easy to be with, and I am so happy that someone could finally handle him."