Lovely Eyes || Akaashi Keiji

Pt. 3 of Eyes Mini-Series

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The scent of the burnt cake could be smelled throughout the house. You opened up your eyes immediately, broke free from the arms of your lovers when you remember that you put a cake inside the oven. Your feet dashed to the kitchen, turning it off and checking out the now brown cake.

Akaashi walked drowsily to follow you, and he was sleepy after the morning rendezvous that you two shared around half an hour ago. You were baking this morning when he suddenly wrapped his arms around your figure, pulling you to the bedroom once again, didn't know that you already put a cake inside the oven.

"Kaashi! Look at what you've done!" The cake in your hand was now burnt, you whined like a child as you look at the failed masterpiece, "You shouldn't have done that you know, doing it in the morning is a no from now on!"

The black-haired man could only chuckle and walk towards you, kissing your forehead as he stood in front of you. He didn't mind being yelled at, because he knew that it was just a protest, not that you were outraged towards him for real. When his lips grazed on your skin, it's like you forget why you even got angry at him in the first place.

It's been sixteen months since the incident, the incident when you lost the love of your life because of something that human couldn't control. You don't know how mother nature works their charms, but sometimes you didn't know either the event is a blessing or a curse. Maybe, even something in between.

The first three months were a living hell. Everywhere you go, you could always see him at the end side of your gaze. You still remember every syllable that emitted from his lips at your third year anniversary. The night when he said that he didn't love you anymore, made a significant impact on your life.

You loved Bokuto Koutarou for around ten years of your life, and it's something that anyone couldn't forcibly take it off from you so easily. For three months you were devastated, your eyes will always looking at your ring finger, the empty space still reminded you about the drastic change that you never thought would happen.

But you were not alone; you are never alone in this journey of life. There will always be someone who took care of you. Sometimes without you knowing, they are guarding you. And in this particular time, that guardian angel taking a form as your current lovers, Akaashi Keiji.

When one hundred days finally passed, you got the confession that has been held for ten years. Love is not on your radar after losing someone that you truly love to the painful reality. The fact that someone wouldn't stop loving you, made you thought about all of the possibilities if you have never become a Bokuto, but instead, having Akaashi as your last name from the start.

Are you going to still have those heartaches? Would you still crying at the night you were supposed to have fun after three years married to someone that you love? Will someone fall out of love from you as Bokuto did?

Then he came, throwing away all of the doubts. Turning you to always looking forward, forgetting the possibilities from the past and support you to strive for the best version of you. Akaashi Keiji couldn't love someone else once he falls in love, even though that you were out of his grasp before, the thought of loving someone else was just so wrong.

"Everything okay, Kaashi?" Both of you were currently on a night stroll together, enjoying the breeze and the company. You were standing at the top of the hill, wind stroking your cheek as he stood beside you.

You are beautiful, always be in his eyes. Your heart was always out of his grasp, but now, he feels like the world finally gave him the chance to have you. He took a step forward, removing the strand of hair on your face, tugging it behind your ears.