Anagapesis || Kuroo Tetsurou

The sky was painted orange right now, children running around the beautiful neighbourhood with a smile plastered on their faces, ready to come back home to the embrace of their parents.

You leaned on the window pane with a cup of tea on your hand, sipping it slowly as your mind wandered somewhere.

There's an old couple right across your house. At this time of day, they would get out from their humble abode, walking together side by side to god knows where and came back around an hour after.

You love to see them as they walk and circled their arms around each other. Their faces were full of wrinkles, showing the world about how much time they had spent on this earth. But those wrinkles didn't lessen the love that they radiate through for each other.

And you wish, you really wish that you could still have something like that.

Your eyes darted to the man that was now seated on the couch, mindlessly changing the channel on the television. Boredom emblazoned on his facade that was once full of excitement.

He used to know when your eyes fell to his figure, and he would cheekily do something that made you blush. He would always tease you, grinning when he knew that you were flustered.

Usually, you would tackle him, and he would open up his arms wide for you. He pampered you with love, chuckling together as the television became mere accessories.

But you couldn't have that anymore, not when the two of you were now just two people that live in the same house. Without feelings, without love, like there were no memories lingering on every crook of the house.

He turned his head to look at you, finally realised that you were standing there, eyes locked on his figure. Your breath hitched, hoping that maybe he would change his mind, saying that it was all a mistake.

"Have you packed your bags?" And you swore the clock stopped ticking at this moment, "You should get done with it, the buyers would arrive tomorrow at dusk."

You bit your lips, trying hard to control your emotion. Just one more day, you only have to bear with him a little longer,

"I will finish it today," You walked past him, trying not to break down in front of the man that once would grab your hand immediately, knowing that something troubling your mind, "You don't have to worry about me procrastinating, Kuroo."

He let out a long sigh once you were out of the room away from him. It still hurt, burning every time you called him by his last name. But he brought this all to himself, and there's nothing he could do beside accepting what has been done.

It was night time, and you would always read in the living room while you waited for your husband to come back home. The clock kept ticking, making you frown as it was past his shift already.

The jingle of keys being turned made you stand up immediately, giddy to finally see him after a long day of work. He mumbled under his breath that it was home.

You throw yourself at him, waiting for his laugh and kisses that he would always give you every time he was coming home from the hospital. So it shocked you when you were being shoved to the ground, producing a loud thud as you fell.

He widened his eyes in horror when he realised what he had done. Your eyes filled with fear as you stared at your husband. The black haired man immediately threw away his bag and squatted down in front of you.

"I am so sorry," He was panicking inside, looking at how fragile you were right now, "Today was so stressful, and I-" It was all just an excuse, "I am so stupid oh god, I am sorry."