PurpleGalaxy Part 2

Requested by:
somerando73
Sol_AAAAA

-----------------

As the sun starts to set, Galaxy's worry for his friend grows; Purple never stayed out once the sun starts to set. Unlike the world Galaxy was in, this one has different mobs that are more dangerous than Endermen and scarier than creepers. Ignoring the pain coursing through his body, Galaxy went out to find Purple before something happens to him.

The mobs that reside here are known as mutants, strong and dangerous. Their strength is ten times the ones in Sabre's world, rare as they are, the damage is noticeable as they often fight for territory; thankfully, Purple's house is located in a mutant snow golem's territory - one of the very few peaceful mutants out there.

Galaxy limped across the ground in hopes to find Purple soon. Sound of cross bows fired, loud thumps and explosions that vibrate the land, missing blocks; time was almost up. The Steve hurried his pace, ignoring his body's screaming for him to stop, Galaxy look around frankly for his friend. Purple was always there for him, from day one Galaxy came to his world, Purple looked after him and made sure he had everything he needed. Purple is his family, Purple is his friend, and Galaxy wasn't about to let him get hurt.

Meanwhile elsewhere.

A group of mutant snow golems and wolves walk through their territory, looking for any unwanted guests and eliminate it. Suddenly, some of the wolves ran off leading to the golems believe that they found an intruder but upon closer inspection, the wolves were running around or lying next to a small figure. The lot recognized the figure as Purple, a young being who's always welcomed in their lands. The golems talked among themselves, in a language only they could understand, as the wolves curled themselves around Purple to keep the being warm. Purple opened his eyes feeling the sudden change in temperature to see mobs.

"O-Oh, h-hi" Purple stuttered as a child being caught by their parent.

The largest of the golems petted his head, saying something in its own language to the others, most went off while the rest stayed. Purple felt himself drifting off once again from the warmth of the wolves and the comforting hand on his head. Golems smiled at the Steve as he fell back asleep. Gently, the leader picked up Purple, cradling as one would with a baby, then ventured to Purple's with the other golems and wolves following him. The group stayed alert for any enemies, none wish for the purple being to be mixed in a fight.

As they neared, the young one's name being shouted, and soon seem a starry being appear from the woods.

"Purple!" Galaxy in glee seeing his friend but was surprised to see mutant snow golems and wolves around Purple.

The golems looked at the being in question, he appeared to look similar to Purple, yet his energy is completely different. Some wolves surrounded Galaxy, sniffing to see if he was a threat to any of them which he was not. Seeing that none were going to hurt him, Galaxy hesitantly walk to them, only stopping when the wolves growled.

"U-Um, c-can I have my friend?"

"Friend? He is a friend of young one?"

"I believe he is, young one speaks of him often"

"Didn't he make young one sad? He left young one for several months"

"Should we make him pay for hurting young one?"

"No, young one would be even more upset"

"He left young one for four months with nothing"