He's MY Brother Part 5

I was going to do Sabre, Lucas and/or Rainbow, but I decided to leave them out for this one. And no, not because someone commented about it.

You know, I didn't mean to ship Echo with Nightmare in the beginning, it just happened

-----------------------

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound....

As happy Positive and Elemental were to see Negative, they were surprise to see Nightmare especially with such a calming expression of his face. On the ground next to the Steve was a girl who had sang the last portion of the song whilst running a hand through Negative's hair as his head laid on her lap. Elemental figured out the girl was the king's partner.

"That song always get me" Nightmare said, "Especially when you're singing it Echo"

The girl, Echo smiled slightly but her attention remains on the sleeping Steve, "I'm curious what happened to him, I always see him with his brother"

"I wouldn't be surprise if he just wanted to get away, his home life is quite suffocating" Nightmare signed, "Especially with his brother always following him *looks where Positive and Elemental are* come out you two, I sensed you the moment you enter these woods"

The two glanced at each other before revealing themselves and walk to the Nightmare King and girl. 

"Hello you two, can't say I didn't expect you" Nightmare smirk, "now, I want to know why this boy *gestures to Negative* came here in the mist of a panic attack when he is suppose to be calm and collect. I want to know who broke him so I can punish them"

Elemental was surprised at his former crush reaction to Negative, guess he cared for him as much as others do. Positive, on the other hand, fell to his knees and look over his brother.

"It's...it's a long story Nightmare. Something that shouldn't be talked about out here, Negative could get a cold at his state" Elemental said then pointed the way he came from, "My home is not too far, we can talk there"

Nightmare glared, "Don't tell me what to do. You're not in control"

"I'm not!" Elemental quickly said, "I'm not telling you what to do, I just don't want Negative's health to be hindered any more"

"He's telling the truth Bee" The girl spoke, "He has feelings for Negative and is only concern for his safety and health. I suggest we take it as Negative's mental state is breaking at a rapid pace along with Positive's"

Signing, the king nodded and pick up the sleeping Steve then look Elemental in the eye, "I want answers when we get there"

Agreeing, the master of nature picked up Positive who was in a state of shock, "Follow me"

****************

The walk was quiet for the most part until Elemental decided to ask who the girl is and why she is here.

"I'm Echo, an Heir to the End and eldest child of the previous End King. Nightmare and I are old friends meeting up once again."

"Heir to the End? I thought Elliot became king of the End and of dragons. Are you his daughter or something?"

"First, you are correct about Elliot being King of Dragons but a man who gained the title of 'Dragon Tamer' was appointed as King of the End by our choice. Second, Elliot is my younger brother. Third, my full title is Forgotten Heir to the End, my father had forgotten he had a child already until my human side died and I appeared "

"Human? You're a hybrid"

"Yes and no, I am hybrid but I have the coin effect, one side is always on top until erased; neither side are the same though there are a few resemblances." 

Elemental nodded in understanding, "So, are you and Nightmare a thing?"

Nightmare shot the Steve a glare as Echo answer.

"We are friends, we help each other"

The elemental look at the king and seen the lovingly look in his eyes, seemed like he was use to the girl saying this and is fully in love.

"Will" Positive spoke in a weak voice, "Will my brother be okay?"

"That deepens, his mental state has pretty much crumble and to recover from that is near impossible. The chance for his mental state to revert back to what it was is less than 10 percent. There is a 32 percent chance his state will be shattered for a long time ranging from weeks to months; 2 percent-"

"E, positive things" Nightmare reminded.

"Oh, right, he'll be fine for the most part, the damage can be reverse once any misunderstanding is cleared up and, with time, he'll be fine" Echo said, "Apologies, I have the tendency to do that"

Positive nodded then look at his brother in the Nightmare King's arms, all he wanted was to keep him safe, but in the end he was the one to break him. Soon they reached Elemental's home where they were meant with Void and Galaxy rushing them in, not questioning the two new beings as they worried about the coming storm. 

"Elemental are you okay?" Galaxy asked, "Do you feel sick? It's almost freezing out there. Here *gives blanket* get warmed up quickly."

"Thanks pa" Elemental said as he laid Positive on the couch.

"Did you find Negative? What happened to Positive? Oh Notch are you hurt?" Void then look all over Elemental for any injuries along with Galaxy.

As the guardians fuss over their son, Nightmare laid Negative on the couch, making sure to lay his head on Positive's lap before going back to Echo's side.

"I'm fine dad, pa" Elementa said embarrassed, "We found Negative, well Nightmare and Echo did"

"Nightmare?" Galaxy look at the bee Steve then to the girl next to him, "That would make you Echo, correct?"

"Indeed, it's nice to meet you and Void. I was curious of this universe's creators" Echo bowed a bit while Nightmare nodded in acknowledge then asked.

"Indeed, if I'm not mistaken, isn't Time part of your small family?" 

"He's currently asleep" Galaxy frowned, "He worried himself so much that he passed out. He'll been happy to see everyone here, that is if you two will stay for the night"

"We-"

"That would be nice" Echo interrupted.

Nightmare looked at the Ender in question.

"Last time you stayed out , you caught a cold and I do not know about you, but I wish not to have you go through that again." Echo deadpad.

The Steve blushed, "A-Alright"

As the beings talked, Positive paid all of his attention to his sleeping brother. Positive loves watching his brother sleep, it was the only time he sees any type of emotion. Negative always had a neutral expression so it was hard to tell when he liked something or didn't; when he's happy or sad or mad. It took Positive years to understand what body language went with what emotion: a twitch of his left eye meant he was happy, the pointer and thumb touching meant he was mad, his eyes looking away meant he was upset. 

'I'm so sorry Negative, you're my brother and I didn't want anyone to take you away from me. I was scarred someone would hurt or use you. I was scarred that you wouldn't need me to comprehend emotions. I was scarred of you realizing that I'm the burden, you know how to take care of yourself, but I don't. I don't know how to do anything but to make a mess. I'm sorry Neg, I don't deserve a brother like you and you never should have a brother like me.' Positive thought, trying to keep his tear to himself, 'I promise you, I'll do better and if you chose to leave then I'll let you'

----------------------

Word count: 1310