mēre

Moon of my life

     It was a beautiful morning, Dany and Rhaella sat on the rocks on top of a cliff, just soaking up the sun and admiring their dragons

     It was a beautiful morning, Dany and Rhaella sat on the rocks on top of a cliff, just soaking up the sun and admiring their dragons. Rheagal, Viserion, and Rhaenya were hunting, never too far so that the sisters couldn't see them. Drogon had his head on Dany's lap, enjoying his mother's gentle hands on his nose, Rhaegon laid by Rhaella's side, having his neck caressed by the girl, while Aegon had his head on the girl's legs. And Ser Jorah and Akharo stood behind the sisters, watching their interaction with their dragons, never saying a thing.

     "I wish we could stay here forever," Rhaella broke the silence.

     "I wish that too," Dany said, and turned to her sister. "Have you been sleeping?" She asked.

     Rhaella didn't answer, but she did not look at her sister either, and that was enough for Dany to know the answer, but before she could say anything Rhaella said, "I have been having dreams, a lot of them."

     Dany knew most Targaryens had prophetic dreams, she had them before, but her sister dreamt every night, and even if Rhaella thought most of them were only nightmares Dany knew better, she knew there was a reason for all of those dreams. "What was last night's about?" Dany asked.

     "I was at Winterfell, it was cold, everything was frozen, I heard dragons roaring, but I heard a woman's voice, she spoke in Valyrian. When the stars bleed..." she started looking up at the sky, where the bleeding comet had been not long ago. "Azor Ahai come again... The prince that was promised. And I saw Rhaegar, it was all foggy. Nothing but a dream to keep me awake," Rhaella shook it away as if it was nothing, but Dany knew it meant something.

     "What do you think it meant? The Red Comet?" Dany asked.

     "Dragons," she said simply, "their rebirth, and maybe ours too," and she smiled at her sister.

     "A herald of our coming," Dany completed.

     "I always thought that stars don't fall for men, we are not that important. But dragons..." the girl said and looked at Rhaegon who sat by her side, "stars bleed and shine for them."

     "But we are not men," Dany said simply, making her sister smile. She did agree with her sister, but she thought that the star also meant something else, a herald of their coming.

     Viserion, Rhaegal, and Rhaenya were flying over the ocean now, they fought for what looked like a goat. The three dragons flew closer to the Targaryen sisters, they dropped the goat's mutilated body at Daenerys' feet, instantly landing near it, making Drogon get up and take his chance at the goat's body. Dany reached to touch Drogon's neck, wanting him to leave his sibling's alone, but the dragon turned around roaring at Dany, making Rhaella turn to them, and Rhaegon and Aegon lift their heads, flying towards Drogon. Rhaegon flew towards the now flying dragons, and Aegon put himself in front of Dany between her and the direction the other dragons flew, after almost a minute, the green dragon saw his siblings flying farther away and he decided to join them, and he also took flight.