hāre

Stormborn

     The Princess of Dragonstone had always heard about the storms that took place on the island, about the worst storm in the history of the Seven Kingdoms, the storm that took place while her sister was being born, just before she was born

     The Princess of Dragonstone had always heard about the storms that took place on the island, about the worst storm in the history of the Seven Kingdoms, the storm that took place while her sister was being born, just before she was born. But being on the island while a storm went on was different, it felt strange, watching as the sky fell down on Dragonstone and yet the feeling of safety behind the dark stones and large mountain where the castle was built.

     Rhaella and Dany stood by one of the large windows in the Chamber of the Painted table watching as the storm happened just outside of the large thick walls that surrounded them.

     "On a night like this, you came into the world," Tyrion told his Queen.

     "I remember that storm. All the dogs in King's Landing howled through the night," Lord Varys added.

     "I wish I could remember it. I always thought this would be a homecoming. Doesn't feel like home," the Khaleesi said as she turned to face her advisors.

     "I feel at home in between the dark carved walls and the volcano," Rhaella joked, making Dany roll her eyes at her. But both her and Dany knew the princess really did like the dark castle.

     "We won't stay on Dragonstone for long," Tyrion assured his Queen.

     "Good," the silver Queen walked towards the Painted Table. "Not so many lions," she looked at the carved lions positioned in King's Landing on the map. As Dany looked at the map Rhaella sat on the high chair by Dragonstone on the map.

     "Cersei controls fewer than half the Seven Kingdoms. The lords of Westeros despise her, even before your arrival, they plotted against her. Now-," Varys was interrupted by the Queen.

     "They cry out for their true queen? They drink secret toasts to my health? People used to tell my brother that sort of thing, and he was stupid enough to believe them. If Viserys had three dragons and an army at his back, he'd have invaded King's Landing already," Daenerys told her advisors.

     "Conquering Westeros would be easy for you, but you're not here to be queen of the ashes," Tyrion said, causing Rhaella to roll her eyes.

     "No," Dany agreed.

     "We can take the Seven Kingdoms without turning it into a slaughterhouse," the Hand of the Queen was interrupted by the princess.

     "Maybe Viserys wasn't completely wrong. Just because we have dragons does not mean we will burn King's Landing to the ground. We can just fly to the Red Keep and take it," the silver girl expressed her opinion. Daenerys knew that if it was for her sister they would have taken the city already, but the Queen wanted to do it the right way, and not scare the people she planned to rule.

     "If the great houses support your claim against Cersei, the game is won," Tyrion ignored the princess and enforced his plan. "With the Tyrell army and the Dornish on our side, we have powerful allies in the South," he assured his Queen.