bȳre

Viserys' letter

     As the days went by Robb and Rhaella got even closer than they were before, if that was possible

     As the days went by Robb and Rhaella got even closer than they were before, if that was possible. They spent most days together and the Targaryen girl helped him with his decisions regarding Winterfell, if he was a king she would be his hand. Theon also spent most of his days with his two friends, the Greyjoy boy didn't know a lot about leading, but he still helped and supported Robb.

     "How do you think Jon is doing?" Rhaella asked Robb.

     "Wearing black" the oldest Stark laughed.

     The girl and Theon laughed at him "I'm being serious Robb" the girl said.

     "Probably training" Theon said, "he is probably the best swordsman there. He trained with us" he said with a cocky smirk.

     "Of course, you made him the best," Rhaella said, rolling her eyes at the boy.

     It was moments like this Rhaella cherished, having a good time with her friends, and feeling at peace.

...

Somewhere in the Dothraki Sea

     Daenerys and Khal Drogo both laid naked on their bed, Dany on Drogo's chest.

     "It's a boy," Dany told her husband.

     Khal Drogo stroked Dany's arm and asked "how do you know?"

     "I know" the girl said, "I told my sister already, and I think she agrees."

     "How do you know?" Drogo asked.

     "I just know," Daenerys told her husband.

...

Winterfell

     Rhaella and Maester Luwin sat by Robb, the girl on his left and the old man on his right, and Grey Wind laid down in front of the table. The three looked at Tyrion Lannister, who had just arrived in Winterfell from the Wall.

     "I must say, I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit" Tyrion said.

     Robb ignored Tryions remarks, looked at Yoren and said "Any man of the Night's Watch is welcome at Winterfell."

     "Any man of the Night's Watch, but not I, eh, boy?" Tyrion said looking at Robb. The man's eyes wandered to Rhaella, "I thought you were a wildling from Beyond the Wall" and now he looked at Robb, "and yet she sits by your side and gives you counsel. She must be really smart" he tried to get a reaction out of Robb.

     "I'm not your boy, Lannister. I'm Lord of Winterfell while my father is away" he told Tyrion. "She is a sister to me, and yes, she is very smart.