ampa

Fire & Blood

     Rhaella Targaryen had not travelled to King's Landing with her sister, she had decided to fly to the Iron Islands and tell Yara herself about Theon

     Rhaella Targaryen had not travelled to King's Landing with her sister, she had decided to fly to the Iron Islands and tell Yara herself about Theon. The long flight had taken a toll on her body, which was still healing, so the princess had stayed on Pyke until she felt well enough to travel.

     Once she arrived in King's Landing she was received with smiles and hugs from the people, even with half of the city destroyed, and in the process of being rebuilt, the people were happy. As the walls of the city had been destroyed, Dany had decided to make the city much bigger, so the people that lived in the city didn't have to live in such a crowded city anymore, so they had a better life. Rhaella was also happy to see Ellaria Sand, who was found in the dungeons of the Red Keep by Ser Davos, the woman was badly beaten and only one of her daughters had survived, the others were poisoned. The Donish women had decided to stay in King's Landing until the older one was fit to travel, so Rhaella enjoyed their company until her sister arrived. The princess was also happy to finally see Rhaenya again, as the dragon had stayed behind to protect King's Landing if anything happened.

     The princess sat on the grass outside of the new city walls with her purple when roars were heard, and soon enough the clouds broke and three dragons flew towards her. Drogon, Rhaegon, and Aegon flew side by side, and soon enough the three landed right in front of her. Rhaenya rushed towards the other dragons, the princess knew she had missed them just as much as they had missed her. The silver haired girl knew that if the dragons were here, her sister would only be a day's travel from King's Landing.

     That night, like all the other nights the youngest Targaryen could not sleep, she was haunted by the memories of the battle and even if seeing her loved ones in death gave her some peace of mind, the constant pain on her chest and back did not let her forget about what she had seen. As soon as the sun started to shine the sound of hooves were heard in the city, and the horns started to sound, alerting the people their queen was back, but the truth was, the horns were not needed, as the roars of the two dragons who flew above their mother was enough to let the whole country know Daenerys Targaryen was home.

     Sansa Stark rode behind Jon Snow, or Jon Targaryen, as he had told her and her siblings before they left Winterfell. Jon Targaryen, it felt wrong, and it felt wrong to think Jon was anything but her brother, the brother she admired and loved. But Sansa's thoughts changed once she saw the red walls of King's Landing, it was as if she could not breathe anymore. All of the bad memories she had in that city flooded her mind, she saw Joffrey, Cersei, her father losing his head, all of the bad news she had got when she was living in the Red Keep. She was so scared her hands started shaking, and she only noticed it once her sister got closer to her.

     "It's different now. We will be alright," Arya told her sister, and Sansa calmed down. They were here with Jon and Daenerys, they would be alright, Sansa thought.