sīkuda

Fire made flesh

     Rhaella Targaryen sat on dragon's back waiting for Drogon to fly over to her sister, that's when she would know the time was right

     Rhaella Targaryen sat on dragon's back waiting for Drogon to fly over to her sister, that's when she would know the time was right. The princess wanted to end this once and for all, she wanted the Masters and their armies burned to the ground, and she wanted this to be the last time slavery was a threat to people.

     Soon enough Drogon let out a loud roar, before raising his legs and flapping his wings, flying towards his mother, and as soon as the black dragon took flight Rhaegon roared at his brother and copied his movements flying right after the Winged Shadow. As Drogon flew towards the flat area Dany as meeting the Masters, Rhaegon and Rhaella flew around the Great Pyramid, the red dragon sang as he flapped his wings, and the princess knew what the dragon was doing, he was calling for his siblings, he knew they all needed to be together.

     As Rhaegon and Rhaella flew around the pyramid they were joined by Drogon and Dany, and as soon as the black dragon was by her side she smiled, for as soon as the two dragons flew side by side the princess heard screeches coming from under her. Looking down she saw the walls of the base of the pyramid crumbling down under what she knew was dragon fire. And after the walls were down the silver haired girl could see Rhaegal, Viserion, Aegon, and Rhaenya stepping out of the shadows, roaring towards their siblings, who were in the air, and taking flight after them.

     The dragons flew towards the Masters' fleet and Rhaella could help but noticed that from the sky even the Great Pyramid looked smaller, and as they flew by the gates of Meereen the youngest Targaryen saw the large Dothraki riders approached the city and fought the Harpies that slaughtered the Meereenese who stood by the city's gates.

     The dragons roared when they approached the fleet, and as they dodged the flaming balls the boats were catapulting into the city. The six dragons flew around the boats until they flew on top of two boats. Rhaella looked down at one of the boats, with fire in her eyes, "Dracarys," she said and the six dragon bathed the boats with fire, the two boats and a couple around them were now in flaming pieces.

     The six dragons now flew around burning more boats, but they would not burn all of them, their plan was to burn just a couple of them to scare the Masters and soldiers, and the rest they would take and use to sail to Westeros.

     Once the dragons were done they landed on the terrace garden and on top of the pyramid, the dragons could barely fit in the garden anymore so as soon as Dany and Rhaella got down from Drogon and Rhaegon's back they flew away. The princess could see Rhaenya, Rhaegon, Viserion, Rhaegal and Drogon playing together in the sky which made her smile, but what made her smile grow bigger was to see that Aegon stayed behind, the dragon got down from the top of the pyramid to the garden where he laid occupying almost all of the garden. The green's large head laid on the side of the pool filled with cool water, his body and wings were in the pathways where people usually walked from Dany's room to Rhaella's, and his long tail was coiled around the trees that surrounded the garden.

     The princess took her boots off and rolled her pants up, dipping her feet in the cool water and sitting at the edge of the pool near Aegon's head. The dragon moved his head until it was almost on the girl's lap, that made the silver haired princess smile, and place her hand on the dragon's head and caress his snout gently to which he huffed in satisfaction. Rhaella was sure she could feel the cool water on her feet getting hotter because of how hot the dragon was.

     "You should go, stretch your wings," the princess whispered to her green, making the dragon huff once again and turn his head away from her but still close enough so the girl could still pet his head.

     The princess looked at the sky, she could still smell the burned wood from the boats that now burned away in the bay. It scared Rhaella how comfortable she was with the events that took place earlier, riding on dragon's back and burning they enemies to the ground made her feel alive and she did not want this, she did not want to feel like this, she didn't want to become anything like her father, and after feeling like she did when they burned those boats, the princess knew she needed to work on herself and in the part of herself that was like her father.

     The two dragons sat by the pool for hours, the silver haired beauty did not even leave to eat, she was content eating a pear from the pear tree in the garden. They sat there until a loud roar came from the sky making both princess and dragon turn their head towards the sky, where they saw Viserion's cream colored body. Aegon screeched in response before looking at Rhaella, who smiled and nodded, the dragon did not lose any time, he stretched his legs and flapped his wings, flying after his brother.

     When the dragons were out of her sight the princess finally got up from the edge of the pool, walking slowly towards the chambers, the girl didn't even bother to pick up her boots, she could do that on the morrow. Inside of her chambers she found a small feast on the small table in the middle of the room, there were different types of fruits in a bowl, and a plate with meat, bread and some potatoes, and a jar of wine for her to drink. The princess ate small bites of her food and drank the wine, while she waited for her sister who she was sure would come check on her anytime soon.

     "Are you alright?" Dany asked, walking into the chambers. Rhaella noticed her sister had changed from her Dothraki leathers and now she wore a white nightgown.

     "Yes," the princess took another sip of her wine while her sister sat on the chair across from her.

     "You are lost in your thoughts," the Queen pointed out.

     "I am scared to become what our father once was," the silver girl looked at her sister.

     "You will never become like our father, and if I think you are going in that direction I will bring you back," Dany held her sister's hand, smiling warmly at her.

     "But I also realized today that the only way for us to get what is ours, to get the Seven Kingdoms back, and get you the Iron Throne, we need to make peace with who we are. We are dragons, and we are fire made flesh just like your children," Rhaella smiled, and Daenerys could see the fire in her sister's eyes, a fire they needed when they sailed to Westeros.

Author's note:

I swear if the Battle of the Bastards wasn't in the same episode I would have made Rhaella fly to Winterfell and help Jon. I'm so excited this season is almost over and I have so many ideas for season 7!!