bȳre

Burn them

     Rhaella walked to the highest cliff of the whole island, somehow knowing she would find Jon Snow there, looking above the beach and into the ocean

     Rhaella walked to the highest cliff of the whole island, somehow knowing she would find Jon Snow there, looking above the beach and into the ocean. As she approached him she saw the King look back at her before looking at the beach again.

     "I thought I would find you here, brooding as always," she tried to make him smile.

     "I am a prisoner on this island," he looked back at her again, clearly angry.

     "You are not a prisoner on this island. You are free to go wherever you want," the princess affirmed.

     "Except to my ship. You took my ship," Jon spoke, almost like a child.

     "Not quite," Rhaella argued.

     "I am not arguing with you," Jon cut her off. "The dead are coming for us all," he said, and the girl rolled her eyes. "It's hard for me to fathom. It really is. If someone told me about the white walkers and the Night King...," the King took a deep breath. "You probably don't believe me," the dark haired boy looked at the girl, disappointed almost.

     Rhaella Targaryen walked closer to Jon and pulled a necklace from under her dress, the leather necklace she always wore, and she could see Jon's surprised face as he recognized the piece of leather. "In all of the years I have known you Jon Snow, you were never a liar, stubborn and stupid, yes. But not a liar. I believe you, I really do," she looked Jon in the eyes.

     "Then talk to you sister," he pleaded with her.

     Rhaella looked at Jon before looking at the sea, "you don't know how it is Jon, being a woman. We are sold and traded like objects, like we do not matter. Dany told me what Viserys told her before selling her to Khal Drogo. Do you know what his kind words were?" She asked, knowing he didn't know the answer, turning to look at Jon again. "He said he would let Drogo's whole tribe and their horses fuck her if that gave him the Iron Throne," she watched as Jon's face fell. "Us women have to be thoughter than men otherwise we are deemed as weak and sentimental, and overthrown just for not having a cock between our legs. My sister's claim to the throne does not rest on our name. She was born to be the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms not because she is a Targaryen but because she is a good Queen, she would give her life for her people. The armies, the dragons, the people that follow us, we conquered it Jon, it was never given to us, because on the other side of the sea it does not matter what house you come from, especially if you are a girl. Do you expect her to just pledge all of the things we bled to conquer to your cause? Even if I believe you, she does not know you like you don't know her," Jon expression softened and he placed his hand on her cheek making the princess smile.

     "I need to help prepare my people for what's coming. I can't help them from here. I'd like to leave," he asked his old friend.

     "Please Jon, you never gave up easily," she tried to convince the King in the North.