izula

What war looks like

     The Iron Islands were in absolute chaos, the people of the islands, specially from Pyke, were expecting their king Euron Greyjoy and his fleet of 1,000 ships

     The Iron Islands were in absolute chaos, the people of the islands, specially from Pyke, were expecting their king Euron Greyjoy and his fleet of 1,000 ships. But as dawn came upon the Islands so did only a couple of ships and two dragons following. And as soon as the ships docked the whole population of Pyke rushed towards the ships, only to see a hurt Yara and Theon getting off the ship followed by a tied and beat up Euron Greyjoy, the people shouted at the crew, some in favor of the Greyjoy siblings and other crying for the king, but as soon as Aegon and Rhaegal flew close to the ground the land, everyone, including the ship's crew, walked away, only the Greyjoy's remained.

     As Rhaella Targaryen slid off Aegon she could feel all of the eyes on her, she knew the Ironborn were not receptive people, specially to Targaryens, but with the two dragons between the silver girl and them, no one dared to say anything. The princess walked with confidence, holding her head up, ignoring the dirty stares she received from the Ironborn.

     Yara limped towards the princess, giving her a bloody smile, to which Rhaella responded. "What will you do with him?" The silver haired princess nodded towards a beat up Euron.

     "The Old Way," Theon responded, simply, helping his sister walk.

     "Tie rocks on him and throw him in the ocean," Rhaella said, simplifying things, which made Yara laugh.

     Before any of the Greyjoy siblings could respond a barefoot old man approached them, the man had a very long white beard and hair, and was dressed in seawater robes. "Untie him!" He pointed to Euron, who smiled sarcastically at the man. "He is our King," his old voice screeched all over the harbor.

     "No," Rhaella said, getting the attention of the priest and the people that followed him. "Yara Greyjoy is your Queen. He is nothing but scum," she pointed at Euron.

     "He is the king chosen by the Drowned God. And she is a woman," the priest spoke with disgust on his face.

     Theon quickly stepped in front of the princess and his sister. "Yara spent her whole life here, she ate with you, bled with you, slept with you, and killed for you, her people. And even when you threw her aside for our uncle, she took ships and sailed across the Narrow Sea, to Daenerys Targaryen, in hopes the Dragon Queen would help us. And what did my uncle do? He bent the knee to Cersei Lannister, who our people had been at war with for years. He is no king, he is a mad man," by the end of his speech Rhaella saw that more and more villagers nodded in agreement, including the crew members from the ships.

     As the priest opened his mouth to respond Rhaegal let out a loud roar, reminding the men and women that they were still there. The princess smiled as the people trampled in fear of her dragons, and she, Theon, Yara, and some guards started walking towards the castle, and as the priest tried to stop them, Rhaella got close to the man, so close she could smell his breath of fish, "you don't want to wake the dragon, do you?" She smiled sarcastically and followed Theon, leaving the terrified villagers behind.