izula

You are a dragon

     "If you want the Iron Throne, take it

     "If you want the Iron Throne, take it. We have an army, a fleet and three dragons. We should hit King's Landing now, hard, with everything we have. The city will fall within a day," Yara Greyjoy told her Queen. The heads of their Westerosi army were starting to get impatient, and Rhaella couldn't blame them.

     The princess sat on her usual raised seat with Theon right by her side. The Princess of Dragonstone truly had no patience for meetings like this, adults acting like children thinking they knew what was right and what was wrong, it was truly pathetic in her opinion.

     "If we turn the dragons loose, tens of thousands will die in the firestorms," Tyrion raised his voice, interrupting the girl's thoughts.

"Not necessarily," the silver girl argued.

     "It's called war. You don't have the stomach for it, scurry back into hiding," Ellaria Sand practically screamed a Tyrion. Ellaria was beautiful, she had tanned skin, and matching dark eyes and hair, but the princess could tell there was a lot of hurt in the woman.

     "I know how you wage war. We don't poison little girls here. Myrcella was innocent," the Hand pointed out. Rhaella had heard whispers about what happened, the Martells poisoned Cersei's only daughter, but she did not know the circumstances around the events.

     "She was a Lannister. There are no innocent Lannisters. My greatest regret is that Oberyn died fighting for you," hurt and resentment dripped from the woman's voice.

     "That's enough," Dany finally intervened. "Lord Tyrion is Hand of the Queen, you will treat him with respect. I am not here to be queen of the ashes," she told her council.

     "That's very nice to hear. Of course, I can't remember a queen who was better loved than my granddaughter. The common people loved her, the nobles loved her. And what is left of her now? Ashes," resentment, that was all the silver girl could hear in Lady Olenna's voice. It is different to hear all the terrible things Cersei had done, but to see the consequences on other people's faces was different, it made Rhaella want to fly to King's Landing at this very moment. "Commoners, nobles, they're all just children, really. They won't obey you unless they fear you," she told the young Khaleesi.

     "She is right," the Princess said, looking at her sister who stood beside her, thinking back to Meereen.

     "I'm grateful to you, Lady Olenna, for your counsel. I'm grateful to all of you, and you," Dany smiled at her sister. "But you have chosen to follow me. I will not attack King's Landing. We will not attack King's Landing," the Queen re enforced her wishes.

     "Then how do you mean to take the Iron Throne? By asking nicely?" Sarcasm dripped from the old woman's voice.

     "We will lay siege to the capital, surrounding the city on all sides. Cersei will have the Iron Throne, but no food for her army or the people," Daenerys started explaining their plan.