izula

Wait for you

     Saera did not know what to do anymore, her brother and Rhaella had been missing for two days, her and her mother had searched everywhere but they did not find anything, the girl was already starting to give up on their search

     The dark skinned girl had just finished gathering firewood for the night when she saw a head of silver hair on the horizon, and right by the silver haired girl she saw what it looked like someone with dark skin and shaved head.

     "Mother!" Saera screamed, not taking her eyes off the two figures.

     From far away Rhaella and Gaemon finally saw the tall bushes that surrounded the small house they lived in, the two sighed in relief and they would have ran if their legs weren't tired from walking for two days. The two friends saw two silhouettes of who they assumed were Saera and Daenora ran towards her, as they got closer Rhaella could see their faces bright as day. Saera jumped on her brother's arms, hugging him, while Daenora placed her arms around Rhaella giving her a tight hug.

     As soon as Daenora pulled away the silver haired girl felt a sharp pain on her arm, where the older woman had just hit her, "where have you two been?" The older woman hit her son as well.

     "It was my fault," the princess said. "I wanted to explore the ruins and I asked Gaemon to come along," she looked at the two women in front of her, she was ashamed of the trouble she had caused them.

     "That is what we thought but why were you gone for two days?" The older woman asked.

     Rhaella and Gaemon looked at each other and then back at the two women standing right in front of them. The two friends decided they needed a bath before telling them, the river water was as pleasing as ever, and their bath was the longest they had in a long time, they both had blood and dirt encrusted in their skin, Rhaella's knees started bleeding again when she scrubbed them to get the dirt and dried blood of her skin. After an hour the two Valyrians were finally clean, and they had moved to the courtyard where Daenora cooked them supper and the two told them all that had happened in those two days, and the two friends did not miss the large red dragon that sat on top of the house. Gaemon emphasized the library and all of the books he found while Rhaella told them about her suspicions, that there were probably more underground tunnels all over Valyria. Gaemon was also eager to tell them about Drogon and the firewyrm they had found once they got out of the tunnel.

     Once they had finished eating Daenora went to the house to sleep while the three friends laid on their furs under the stars, Saera and Gaemon were fast asleep but despite how tired she was Rhaella could not fall asleep. All the girl did all night was think about her vision, her sister, and the red dragon that was still on top of the house, she was glad the dragon was there, he gave her a kind of comfort no one else was able to. But Rhaella was sure if given a couple of more days the dragon's weight would crush the house, as he grew larger and larger each day.