Epilogue

The sun shone bright in the red sky of Valyria

The sun shone bright in the red sky of Valyria. More and more people arrived in the city as the days went by, all of them wanting to be a part of the revival of the great city, and as more people joined the faster the city was rebuilt.

With the secrets and building instructions that Rhaella and Gaemon found in the tunnels under the city, Valyria was being rebuilt like no other city in the world, it was being rebuilt like the Old Valyria. And the books helped them build fast, faster than anything Ser Jaime has ever seen, each day more houses and towers were raised. Dark stone manipulated to look like dragons and other creatures, twisted and sturdy towers that reached the clouds were magnificent, and the most magnificent of all buildings was the one in which Rhaella Targaryen resided. A small house by the Fourteen flames, with a red door, and a very large garden, with pools and different fruit trees, where dragons resided.

The city's market also grew larger by the day, even if people did not live in the city they came everyday to trade in the Valyrian market. Which had become a very popular trading place in Essos.

The city did not have one ruler, but a council that oversaw everything in the city and created it's rules. Rhaella Fireborn, Gaemon, and Saera were the first choice, as the three founded the new Valyria, a woman named Zara, who was experienced in trade, was chosen by the people, and so was Red Flee, an Unsullied commander, Rylona,a very experienced healer from Asshai, and Ser Jaime, who had been helping with the security in the city. The city was always busy, but peaceful, they had many different worship places, fit to the many different religions from all over the world.

The dragons also helped in the safety of the city, every new person that arrived in Valyria were afraid of breaking the rules and having to face Rhaella Targaryen and her dragons. The six older dragons grew larger and larger, they were the size of Balerion was on the princess' dream, Jaehaeron, Aemax, Aegarax, and Vhaerax has grown so much they could not sit on the princess' shoulder anymore, and soon bought they would be able to fly across the ocean from King's Landing and Valyria.

Rhaella had seen Jaehaeron and Aemax on her latest trip to King's Landing. She wanted to be there for her sister when she gave birth, Daenerys would never admit it, but after what happened with Rhaego, she was very nervous about giving birth. After hours in labor, with Rhaella and Jon not leaving her side, Daenerys Stormborn gave birth to a healthy boy, Aemon Targaryen. The babe had deep indigo eyes and hair as silver as his mother's, but his face features were undoubtedly Jon's.

After years and years of suffering and battles, all was right with the Targaryen sisters. The two girls who fought for the people, and brought dragons back to life; one came back from the dead and the other ended the Long Night. The twins that were reborn from the ashes rebuild the Targaryen dynasty, better than it had ever been before.

Author's note:

This is it. What a journey this story had been. Writing Rhaella has been an amazing experience and I feel like I grew with her, and I lived all of my dragon dreams through this story.

I hope I did  right by all the amazing characters George R. R. Martin wrote, as these characters have really changed my life, especially My Queen Daenerys.

And I want to thank everyone that reads this story, that comments, and votes, thank you so much for the support and for letting me take you in this journey, I really hope you guys enjoyed this ride

I'm writing this bit maybe two years after I finished this story, but I just can't stop writing about Rhaella, so I posted a couple of short stories about her on my Tumblr. My username is realmsdelght, and I really hope you guys enjoy the stories!