Thirty-Two

"When will they become good?"

Jungkook get up from living room and head to their room thinking Jimin might be already sleep peacefully.

Jungkook opened the door slowly and looks inside the room. But soon started panicking when he noticed Jimin isn't on his bed. Jungkook quickly look around but none is there.

Jungkook went to the last place he didn't search for, the bathroom. His heart was pounding a lot. He entered and saw Jimin. Jungkook felt his heart just went out of his body, when he saw Jimin. He quickly ran to Jimin and lift him from the bath tub before taking him to the room.

He laid Jimin on the bed. Quickly removes Jimin's clothes and changes into new clothes. Turn on the heater to make Jimin warm more. He assumed Jimin passed out there or was he going to suicide? For what?

"How can you be so much careless! What if something would happened with you then? What I will do then?" Jungkook asks in whisper while caressing Jimin's hairs. But all he get response is silence.

Jungkook finalltly get up from the bed and hope onto his own bed leaving Jimin alone on Jimin's bed.

Next morning, Jimin wake up on his bed. He looks around in confusion. Then the previous night's memory hits him again. He is now on his bed. Last night, he was taking bath and then he fell asleep there. Now, here he is, on his bed, in new clothes. Jungkook hyung might have changed the clothes. Jimin thoughts

Jimin look at his hyung's bed and there his hyung or his future mate sleeping. He can't help but again remembering the moments when he get to know they aren't real brothers.

If he didn't find out about his real father-mother that day, then when they were going to tell him about his parents. Was they even going to tell him.

In Jimin mind, They should have told him long before, so that it wouldn't hurt that much like he is hurting now. They must have told before. How this are going to change anything now?

"Jimin?" Jimin came out of his thoughts with a startle when he heard Jungkook's voice calling him. Jimin look at Jungkook with teary face.

"Are you fine? Or are you hurting somewhere? You can tell me.." Jungkook said with a whisper but loud enough to be heard by Jimin.

"I just got to know that my life was nothing but a lie. And you are asking if I am fine or not? Yeah I am totally fine.." Jimin replies with a  chuckle.

"Jimin.. Thats not what I said.." Jungkook says worriedly.

"Why didn't you all tell me before? Do you think if I find out this later, I will feel more good?" Jimin asks with a dry chuckle.

Jungkook sighed and says defeatedly "Jimin.. We didn't want to make you worried. You were so little at that time. You don't know what were happening that time. You just think mom and dad as yours too. You were just 1.5 yr that time. How do you think we could tell you that time?"

"Right, how would I feel that. I was little. I am good. I want to stay here alone now. " Jimin whispers.

"Its breakfast time. Come downstairs and have breakfast or do you want to eat here?" Jungkook asks.

"I want to stay here alone." Thats the only sentence Jimin says in reply. Jungkook didn't argue to that, he just left Jimin alone right now. He is worried about Jimin, but again he needs to go to hospital for work.

Jimin stayed there for some minutes before calming down. Jimin then hopped off his bed and went to change into his school uniform. He changes into his clothes, then he went downstairs to eat something.

He sat down at a little far from Jungkook's seat. As soon as he sat down, they were all silent. Jimin sighs and drink some water before looking at his omelette. He couldn't make himself to eat something.

"Did any of you think of me as a burden?" Jimin asks bluntly all on a sudden. All of them looks at Jimin with surprise. They didn't expect the question.

"Honey, how could you think. We have all loved you from the day we saw you. We look after you just how We look after Jungkook. Jungkook always stays with you. Do you think if you were a burden to us, we would have do that? No, Jimin. We love you as much as your parents loved you." Hannah says shakily.

"Did they ever loved me? Then why did they leave me here with you all." Jimin asks while looking down.

"Jimin, they didn't have any choice. They are now d....... I mean don't think of them. They really didn't have any choice. They were my bestfriend too. I know how they leave you here with me. How much she have trust me when she leave you with me.." Hannah tries to explain.

All from this Jimin only get the thing that his parents are dead. Thats how it is. Jimin smiles sadly at his plate.

"I get it. My parents are dead. Its okay. All are meant to be dead one day. I am off to my school. You don't need to come to pick me up. I will come by myself before evening. " Jimin says to Jungkook with a fake smile. Before running away from home with tear on his face.

He just ran towards his school. Its not that much of long way. It will take 15 minutes to walk there. Jimin knows the way. It shouldn't be any problem. On his half way, he stopped running and start walking normally. Soon he reached his school. He will overcome all the problems soon. Yeah he could.

On the other hand, Jungkook and his parents were sitting on the table in silence. They had lost their interest to eat also.

"I am sorry. Its all happened because of me. It may take a little time to get everything okay." Jungkook says breaking the silent.

"Its okay son. It was meant to be happened. He will understand this soon. You can go now to your work or you will be late." His father says.

Jungkook nodded and get up to go to his work. He can't skip his work also. But wait, Jimin took the family car right? Jungkook ran outside and saw their driver is still there. So that mean he ran out of the house just like that?

Jungkook quickly get in his car and starts driving towards Jimin's school. Soon he saw a familiar figure walking towards school slowly while looking down. Yes that was Jimin, he followed him from a far just to make sure he made it to school without any problem.

When Jimin reached his school, Jungkook left the place in relief and head to his work place then. When will he and Jimin became good like before. He can't help but think of Jimin every time.

🌸🌸
To be continued...