Twenty-Five

"Family Dinner at The Lav En Rose"

"Hyung what do you think of this dress?" Jimin asked Jungkook while showing the dress he wore to him.

Jungkook look up from his phone and look at the dress and then at Jimin. As soon as he saw the dress he went through a mild but a surprise shock.

"What the fuck Jimin! Why are you wearing an skirt and moreover where did you get that skirt even?" Jungkook exclaimed with shock.

Its not like it didn't made Jimin more cute as it did. He was shock to see Jimin in female clothe. It his first time and he would be ashamed if he said that he didn't love the look. But again he won't allow Jimin to go outside with that dress!

Jimin pouts seeing his hyung's reaction and said with a sad fake expression "Mom always says I look cute even in female clothes but I guess I am not. Right? Its look weird?"

Jungkook went into the direct trap if he consider Jimin's reaction as real one which he did. He says while stammering " N-O You Do lo-ok cute and beautiful. But you can't wear it outside."

Jimin give him a boring look and says "I know I look cute. Now don't became a pervert to your younger brother. And Why would I show them what I will may or may not be wear this to show my mate for surprising him? I am gonna change so quick. See you!." Jimin finishes and ran inside to change again while humming to a song.

"You surely surprise him though. Bu-t W-ait! DID YOU JUST CALL ME A PERVERT??" Jungkook shouted with wide eyes from their room.

"Eh hyung! Don't take it to your hearts. I know you aren't! Thats why I love you." Jimin replies back.

"Well thats good then.." Jungkook whispers to himself.

"Okay I am finished. Lets go. Before mom abandon us. " Jimin says after coming back from changing..

Jungkook give him a look and finally nodded at the choice of dress. Then they both left. They are taking two cars. One for Him and Jimin. And other one for their parents.

 And other one for their parents

[Jimin's dress]